+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

I do see chemistry between Z/G but unsure if I want them together. Put Greenlee with anyone but Ryan again. Kendall did mess up bit Zach would forgive her IMO.

Yay for Jesse and Angie. They are still pretty much the same great actors. They saved this show from stinking big time.

I like Zach and Kendall too but I wouldn't be surprised if Zach and Greenlee hook up especially once they find out about K and A. Kendall may have pushed Greenlee right into Zach's arms.

What the heck is going on with Ryan?! I knew something wasn't quite right when he stood out on the balcony in the winter with his undies on. I can't wait to find out where they're going with this...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY;2773780;
    I like Zach and Kendall too but I wouldn't be surprised if Zach and Greenlee hook up especially once they find out about K and A. Kendall may have pushed Greenlee right into Zach's arms.

What the heck is going on with Ryan?! I knew something wasn't quite right when he stood out on the balcony in the winter with his undies on. I can't wait to find out where they're going with this...
    As far as Ryan, someone explained it in another post.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ryan is experiencing retrograde amnesia from his gunshot wound. In the coming week, he will suddenly not remember Annie or Emma or their lives together and will be stuck in the past. To be exact, he will be stuck in 2004 when he was engaged to Kendall.
    Please don't put Greens with Zach. I'm starting to wonder if Jesse isn't just an "angel"?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2773951;
    As far as Ryan, someone explained it in another post.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ryan is experiencing retrograde amnesia from his gunshot wound. In the coming week, he will suddenly not remember Annie or Emma or their lives together and will be stuck in the past. To be exact, he will be stuck in 2004 when he was engaged to Kendall.
    Please don't put Greens with Zach. I'm starting to wonder if Jesse isn't just an "angel"?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse isn't an angel he had to fake his death because he was working for some Federal Agency that would put his family at risk so Jesse never died it was fake

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2773967;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse isn't an angel he had to fake his death because he was working for some Federal Agency that would put his family at risk so Jesse never died it was fake
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does this mean a Noah return could also be soon?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2774099;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does this mean a Noah return could also be soon?
    God, I hope not. I hated Noah and his godwaful mesh shirts (no spoiler tags for me, since you were only speculating ). I doubt the producers would get Keith Hamilton Cobb back. He talked a lot of smack about soaps in general (and AMC specifically) after he left the show. He burned his bridges with them in pretty spectacular fashion, saying that he was above doing soaps. He probably should have kept his mouth shut - what has he done lately?

Anyone else want to pin JR down and cut his hair? I HATE long hair on him. He looks like a wannabe rock star.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ryan spolier..ugh.

Don't know about the JR hair, first I liked it but yesterday I did not, not messy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2774129;
    Anyone else want to pin JR down and cut his hair? I HATE long hair on him. He looks like a wannabe rock star.
    Who grows their hair like that anymore??? I don't think I have seen hair like that since the 90's. Oh wait, the lead singer of the Goo Goo Dolls still keeps his hair like that. Good call on "wannabe" rock star, Critical. Although I would add "past his prime" to that description too.

Since we are on the subject of appearances, was yesterday "Ugly Earring Day" in Pine Valley or something??? Did any of you check out Annie's ears? She looked like she had tuning forks hanging from them. And Kendall looked like she took a few of those miniature egg wisks (you know, the ones that are made into refrigerator magnets) and took them apart to make her earrings. They need to bring those back to Lacy's for a merchandise exchange.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I love JR's new long hair look. Of course I tend to like guys with long hair anyway (depending on the guy). I've known a lot of guys that look really sexy with long hair.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2774315;
    I love JR's new long hair look. Of course I tend to like guys with long hair anyway (depending on the guy). I've known a lot of guys that look really sexy with long hair.
    I have too...only it was 1996! Long hair, IMO, is so out and very few men look good with it. Both JR and the guy who plays Nash on OLTL need a haircut. Badly. Stringy, long hair is NOT sexy.

I didn't notice the earring debacle yesterday. Maybe there was a clearance sale at Lacy's!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread