+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 149 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

You know I was thinking the same thing since Rebecca is back, Leo can't be too far behind. G/L were the best and she's has not had the same realtionship/chemistry with any one else. I am sure they can find a new hot guy to play Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;2760568;
    You know I was thinking the same thing since Rebecca is back, Leo can't be too far behind. G/L were the best and she's has not had the same realtionship/chemistry with any one else. I am sure they can find a new hot guy to play Leo.
    I dont' know if they'd recast Leo just to have the character back and it's pretty clear Josh Duhamel wouldn't come back. I hope they don't bring Leo back. It would just feel like stunt casting to me.

Even though we only saw Debbie Morgan for 2 seconds yesterday, I have to say that she looks fabulous! She's even more beautiful than she was 20 years ago. Can't wait to see Darnell now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know how they will bring Jesse back? I would of sworn that I watched him die in the hospital some twenty years ago. But then again I was crying SO hard when Angie climbed in the bed beside him , maybe I didn't really see him die.

Premium Member

I will write in spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse has been working for some secret government agency all these years we first see him on Jan 25 when he goes to visit his son Frankie (Quentin) in the hospital

FORT Fogey

Thanks!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    so he didn't really die? What about his ghost appearing to Tad? Just Tad missing him and wishing he were there?

FORT Fogey

I would guess any of the Jesse ghostly appearances over the years will not be mentioned, or if they are, it was all in Tad's mind since he thought Jesse was dead.

I'm jumping on the AMC bandwagon just so I can see Jesse and Angie.

Hmm, I was wondering how they were going to bring Jessie back.

It's good to this blast from the past even though I feel like knowing them and their story line totally ages me
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Wow! I did not watch the show when Angie and Jessie were together, but I love them already. Darnell did not even have to say a word and I could tell what a fantastic actor he is. I can't wait to see what's to come.

Okay, who else is with me on this one: I really enjoyed the scene between Zach and Greenlee on the porch of that old house. I know I said before that I thought Rebecca Budig lacked a pulse, but I'd like to retract that statement. I think she has a very natural understated ease about her, that if given bad material (like the tripe they gave her when she was married to Ryan) would make her boring. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope she does get together with Zach, and I was the biggest Zach and Kendall fan, from the very beginning. Since Kendall so easily abandoned her "Always, Only You" mantra, to hell with them.

I like the new hospital set. It looks much more realistic. I don't like the nurses in white scrubs though. They look like they work in a mental hospital.

ETA: I've been meaning to tell y'all: I gave in to the shove it down your throats product placement, and downloaded the two albums by "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals". They are really excellent albums. Grace Potter is like a young Bonnie Raitt, and her band really jams. If AMC played that song "Apologies" even one more time, I may have puked, but hearing the song on it's own, you can really appreciate it as a powerful piece of music. I highly recommend them.
    Last edited by JFlo; 01-26-2008 at 09:56 AM.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2770458;
    Wow! I did not watch the show when Angie and Jessie were together, but I love them already. Darnell did not even have to say a word and I could tell what a fantastic actor he is. I can't wait to see what's to come.

Okay, who else is with me on this one: I really enjoyed the scene between Zach and Greenlee on the porch of that old house. I know I said before that I thought Rebecca Budig lacked a pulse, but I'd like to retract that statement. I think she has a very natural understated ease about her, that if given bad material (like the tripe they gave her when she was married to Ryan) would make her boring. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope she does get together with Zach, and I was the biggest Zach and Kendall fan, from the very beginning. Since Kendall so easily abandoned her "Always, Only You" mantra, to hell with them. I like the new hospital set. It looks much more realistic. I don't like the nurses in white scrubs though. They look like they work in a mental hospital.

ETA: I've been meaning to tell y'all: I gave in to the shove it down your throats product placement, and downloaded the two albums by "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals". They are really excellent albums. Grace Potter is like a young Bonnie Raitt, and her band really jams. If AMC played that song "Apologies" even one more time, I may have puked, but hearing the song on it's own, you can really appreciate it as a powerful piece of music. I highly recommend them.
    Sorry I am a big Zendall fan and there is no way I want Greens to hook up with Zach find her own man already, Kendall messed up but she loves Zach and he her and they have a great family so let Greens go find her own family and stop taking Kendall's JMO.

+ Reply to Thread