+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 149 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2755922;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok to answer your question I put spoiler in it so no one gets upset, Greens and Quentin (Aka Frankie Hubbard) have the same illness because of the area around the bomb shelter they both were at, although Zach doesn't get it though,. That will pave the way for the return of Jesse and Angie Frankie's parents Angie is a doctor trying to solve the mystery and finds out her son is there and is sick, and with Ryan the bullet made him get retrograde amnesia he thinks its 2004 and he is engaged and in love with Kendall YIKES
    Umm... Wow! Don't know how you found that out but WOW! That's all I can say is Wow!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member

I got a beat on the spoilers from my fellow AMC boarders who have some inside info yeah it is wow LOL.

Thanks for the spoilers, paridy!

Hey, did you guys know that Rebecca Buddig is back playing Greenlee? I think I heard a little something about that. It was nice to see her again, but I can only take so much of those Fusion scenes. A little goes a long way and that wasn't nearly little enough.

For all the talk about RB coming back, I'm ten times more excited to see Darnell and Debbie! They were one of my favorite couples on any ABC soap. I enjoyed seeing Debbie on various shows and it was good to see them paired up as Angie and Jacob on The City, but I'm super excited about Darnell playing Jesse again. He's one of my favorite actors on daytime. I can't wait to see them work together again. I also can't wait to see Tad's face when he finds out that Jesse is alive!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member

Angie returns Jan 18 and Jesse we see Jan 25

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2756721;
    Thanks for the spoilers, paridy!

Hey, did you guys know that Rebecca Buddig is back playing Greenlee? I think I heard a little something about that. It was nice to see her again, but I can only take so much of those Fusion scenes. A little goes a long way and that wasn't nearly little enough.

For all the talk about RB coming back, I'm ten times more excited to see Darnell and Debbie! They were one of my favorite couples on any ABC soap. I enjoyed seeing Debbie on various shows and it was good to see them paired up as Angie and Jacob on The City, but I'm super excited about Darnell playing Jesse again. He's one of my favorite actors on daytime. I can't wait to see them work together again. I also can't wait to see Tad's face when he finds out that Jesse is alive!
    You're welcome, you mean you missed all RB promos and countdown clock LOL lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2756723;
    Angie returns Jan 18 and Jesse we see Jan 25
    That means we'll see the back of his head in the last 2 seconds of the show on Friday. We'll see his face on Monday
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2756721;
    I also can't wait to see Tad's face when he finds out that Jesse is alive!
    Please educate a newcomer to the show. Were they best friends? I think I remember reading that Jesse and Jenny were very close friends. Is that right?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Yes, Jenny and Jesse were best friends and went on the run together (to NY I think) when I began watching the show in the 80s. They were great! Angie & Jesse were my favorites and I can not wait to see them!

Hannah fell off a cliff .. she's not dead!!! NOooooooo in 5 years a 16 year old will pop up and say to Sean "Hi Dad!!"

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2759653;
    Hannah fell off a cliff .. she's not dead!!! NOooooooo in 5 years a 16 year old will pop up and say to Sean "Hi Dad!!"
    I'm still waiting for them to reveal that Leo and Vanessa are still alive. Remember, they never found their bodies in the revine. Obviously JD has a schedule with his new show but they could find someone else to play him and just say that Leo had plastic surgery due damage he had to his face in the fall. Vanessa (IMO) was the ultimate villianess and usually people like that never die. Kind of like Helena on GH. So even though it's been several years, I'm still holding out for a Greenlee/Leo reunion.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread