+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

When I saw the promo I thought they meant the Greenlee on now was an impostor.

FORT Fogey

I thought the whole hook up between Sean and Hannah was disgusting! She is old enough to be his Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2748239;
    When I saw the promo I thought they meant the Greenlee on now was an impostor.
    That was my initial reaction, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought the promo for the "real" Greenlee was a little mean too. I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see her back but I didn't think this Greenlee was awful.

Sean, oh Sean...I guess the writers really think male teenage hormones are crazed. He and Hannah = very strange hookup. I thought it was strange with Josh but Sean (??).

Okay I don't know about you guys but if a sniper shoots someone in my home, I'm pretty positive I wouldn't feel comfortable staying there, ever or at least for a few nights?! Maybe it's just me
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I thought the Hannah/Sean hookup was un-watchable, not because of their age, but because they looked like they were trying to chew each other's face off. They also had no chemistry at all. Plus, I don't think the actress playing Hannah has any sex appeal. That shot of her in her bra and panties last week (right before she shot Ryan) was NOT sexy. She looked like a man - all muscle and no curves. I mean, Kendall certainly doesn't have much body fat either, but she's feminine looking (in spite of all the bones jutting out everywhere). I kept imagining Hannah stepping back from kissing Sean and whipping off her wig, a la Tootsie.

I'm not really impressed with the actress playing Hannah in general. Any spoilers on her getting written off? Soon?

ITA Michey - if a sniper takes a shot at my house, I'm out of there and checking into the Four Seasons (if I had a bank account like Kendall's, that is! )...or I guess it would be the Valley Inn...or the Pinecone if she was feeling nostalgic.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-10-2008 at 09:45 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2749126;
    I thought the Hannah/Sean hookup was un-watchable, not because of their age, but because they looked like they were trying to chew each other's face off. They also had no chemistry at all. Plus, I don't think the actress playing Hannah has any sex appeal. That shot of her in her bra and panties last week (right before she shot Ryan) was NOT sexy. She looked like a man - all muscle and no curves. I mean, Kendall certainly doesn't have much body fat either, but she's feminine looking (in spite of all the bones jutting out everywhere). I kept imagining Hannah stepping back from kissing Sean and whipping off her wig, a la Tootsie.

I'm not really impressed with the actress playing Hannah in general. Any spoilers on her getting written off? Soon?

ITA Michey - if a sniper takes a shot at my house, I'm out of there and checking into the Four Seasons (if I had a bank account like Kendall's, that is! )...or I guess it would be the Valley Inn...or the Pinecone if she was feeling nostalgic.

Hannah is gone!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    somehow she and Zach are on a cliff. She slips and Zach tries to save her, but at that point she is satisfied that that Zach finally came to her rescue and she lets go of Zach's hand and falsl to her death

FORT Fogey

Thank you Critical for posting what you did about Hannah in her underwear. I also thought that she looked really bad in the scenes of her in her bra and panties.

Maybe it will be revealed at some point, but there was really no reason for the hook up between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2747766;
    ITA - ABC showed no class in the promo campaign announcing RB's return: "The real Greenlee is back!" Ouch I thought Sabine did a good job, especially when you consider the fact that she was replacing a very popular actress. To rub her nose in it is beyond callous. They could have easily said something like "The original Greenlee is back" and it wouldn't have been so hurtful to Sabine. Not that ABC Daytime/Brian Frons has ever been concerned with the feelings of its actresses. Look at what they did to Cady McClain and Juliar Barr.
    Amen, sister. I honestly don't know why I continue to watch the show what with the horrible way they treat their talent. It WAS in poor taste, and then to air a welcome back special on Soapnet. I'm sorry, Budig may have originated the role, but Sabine Singh proved to me that she was NOT irreplacable. Sabine really won me over. Does anyone know the details behind the fire/rehire? Did Rebecca initiate it, or did the producers.

My theory, the front burner Aidan/Greenlee storyline peaked Budig's interest, and she made a play for getting back on the show. BUT, When the excrement hits the fan Greenlee is going to beeline it to Zach. I bet THAT'S what ultimately brought Budig back to the show, the opportunity to work up close and personal w/the dark and handsome Thorsten Kaye. And I don't care what the commercials are making us think asking if she will get back together with Ryan. The writers would be stupid to put that depressing couple back together. That went nowhere. Greenlee and Kendall will be forever fighting over the same man, and this time it will be taken to all new dimensions of love triangle. A few members of "Team Slater" are about to get traded. I just feel bad for Sabine, who did a great job planting the seeds for this, developing a real relationship between Zach and Greenlee, and now Rebecca swoops in and takes over. Personally I think she lacks a pulse. But that's just me, I guess. I never saw her with Leo, maybe it was just the piss-poor pairing of Greenlee and Ryan that made me hate her and maybe I'll like her more with Zach. Maybe I'll like Zach more with her too. I'm sure as hell sick of Kendall. As nasty as Hannah was, she had a point about Ms. Hart. She keeps screwing up and Zach keeps saving her. It's become predictable and annoying. While I could probably rant all day about this show, from how fake and "actory" the new Babe is, to how ridiculous everyone looks having dinner outside at the Yacht Club in the middle of winter, to how depressed I get everytime I see Michael E. Knight have to cover up his big gut with a sportscoat, I need to get back to work.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Okay. Something is going on. Did you guys see it today? If this should be spoiled, I give the moderator the okay to do it. First that kid that helped rescue Greenlee and Zach gets ill and now Greenlee is showing signs as well. And what was with Ryan's behavior with Kendall?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2755908;
    Okay. Something is going on. Did you guys see it today? If this should be spoiled, I give the moderator the okay to do it. First that kid that helped rescue Greenlee and Zach gets ill and now Greenlee is showing signs as well. And what was with Ryan's behavior with Kendall?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok to answer your question I put spoiler in it so no one gets upset, Greens and Quentin (Aka Frankie Hubbard) have the same illness because of the area around the bomb shelter they both were at, although Zach doesn't get it though,. That will pave the way for the return of Jesse and Angie Frankie's parents Angie is a doctor trying to solve the mystery and finds out her son is there and is sick, and with Ryan the bullet made him get retrograde amnesia he thinks its 2004 and he is engaged and in love with Kendall YIKES

+ Reply to Thread