+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Premium Member

Re: All My Children

or RB is the one that wakes up from the coma with a whole new face SS is magically gone LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2731933;
    I wonder how they're going to wean RB in as Greenlee? I hope it's not going to be another Babe thing where Greenlee goes into recovery as SS and wakes up 20 minutes later as RB. I kinda thought the way they switched Babe's actresses was ridiculous.

I did not mind the Babe switch at all. Depending on the timing of someone's departure, it falls when it falls, so if it is mid-scene like Babe, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2731952;
    Maybe SS will get in the shower and RB will come out and it will all of been a dream!
    Okay okay. I kind of like that one. McSwitchy. okay that was kind of lame, I know. I was kind of hoping that Greens would've died from that snake bite but I knew RB was coming back so I knew that it obviously wasn't going to happen that way.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member

I'm happy to hear RB is coming back because I loved her as Greenlee and never did like SS. Nobody else has those gorgeous eyes like Rebecca's.

And to whoever said they hope Ryan and Annie get knocked off their high horse - I say a big hell yeah to that. I never could stand Annie, I liked Ryan before, but I hate them together.

I'm just watching and taking it all in...

And hoping the writer's strike ends before things get dicey and into repeats... ACK!!!

What is it... Jan. 16? So, we know they have scripts and are shooting through that date...

It's a good thing...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2732938;
    And to whoever said they hope Ryan and Annie get knocked off their high horse - I say a big hell yeah to that. I never could stand Annie, I liked Ryan before, but I hate them together.
    I completely agree! I used to like Ryan also....until Annie rolled into town. Even though I'm not crazy about Richie, throwing her in jail would be a welcome change.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

see I don't have a problem with Annie. Ryan is the one that bugs me. I really can't stand Greenlee no matter who plays her.

FORT Fogey

I love Ryan and Annie, and Greenlee, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2746420;
    I love Ryan and Annie, and Greenlee, most of the time.
    We may be in the minority, but I have to agree. I've never been a big Ryan fan, but I like him with Annie a lot. And I adore RB's Greenlee. SS wasn't bad, and I feel awful about the unceremonious way she was dumped - tacky AMC, But Rebecca will always be Greenlee to me.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2747409;
    SS wasn't bad, and I feel awful about the unceremonious way she was dumped - tacky AMC, But Rebecca will always be Greenlee to me.
    ITA - ABC showed no class in the promo campaign announcing RB's return: "The real Greenlee is back!" Ouch I thought Sabine did a good job, especially when you consider the fact that she was replacing a very popular actress. To rub her nose in it is beyond callous. They could have easily said something like "The original Greenlee is back" and it wouldn't have been so hurtful to Sabine. Not that ABC Daytime/Brian Frons has ever been concerned with the feelings of its actresses. Look at what they did to Cady McClain and Juliar Barr.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread