+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 149 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

And its not just Rebecca either! I posted in another thread as well, SOD reported that Angie and Jessie were coming back, but they didn't say how. Yeah, since Jessie died, that could be tough. I hope he's not still "angel Jessie", but who knows? I think Debbie Morgan said something about a four year contract on her part though, so....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The story that I saw about Debbie Morgan and Darnell Williams returning said something to the effect that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Angie will be coming to PV to consult on a case. Her patient will be someone familiar, but that Jesse is dead...or is he? Normally, I get annoyed when they resurrect people from the dead, who actually died on screen. This time, I won't care!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2721950;
    You can get ready for more Rebecca Budig, her Fan Club President has confirmed the rumors that she is heading back to AMC. Sabine has been fired.
    Please God, let that be true. And while you're at it Lord, give Ryan and Annie a swift kick in the butt to knock them off their high horse. (I'm a week behind in my viewing)

Well, Jesse may be dead, but in the land of soaps there's always a twin brother lurking out there somewhere.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Didn't Angie marry a Jesse look a like during Debbie and Darnell's time on Loving? Maybe Darnell is returning as Jacob?

And yes, the Rebecca news is official.

Wow! Early Xmas present. I began watching with Jesse & Angie, one of my all time favorites. Wasn't she back in the 90s for a little while?

It is soap land..no one really dies do they Maybe Jesse got hauled off by witness protection or something..

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

We saw Jesse in an episode where he and Jenny visited Tad as angles. Although soaps are all about the suspension of beliefs, bringing Jesse back to life would require us to abandon belief all together.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yeah, but the did the same thing on GH with Robert and Anna. Robin saw their "ghosts" at one point and then they turned out to be alive. ABC would just say that angel Jesse was all in Tad's imagination.

Like I said, normally I get annoyed when they use those sorts of plot devices, but I loved Darnell as Jesse so much that I'll go with it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I like SS as Greenlee, it just took some time getting used to her but she's good. sorry to hear that she was fired.

I wonder how they're going to wean RB in as Greenlee? I hope it's not going to be another Babe thing where Greenlee goes into recovery as SS and wakes up 20 minutes later as RB. I kinda thought the way they switched Babe's actresses was ridiculous.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2731933;
    I wonder how they're going to wean RB in as Greenlee? I hope it's not going to be another Babe thing where Greenlee goes into recovery as SS and wakes up 20 minutes later as RB. I kinda thought the way they switched Babe's actresses was ridiculous.
    Maybe SS will get in the shower and RB will come out and it will all of been a dream!

+ Reply to Thread