+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Okay. Would it be a very bad idea to just get Lily down to Aidan's to identify Terry? Or would that just send her over the edge? If Aidan and Jonathan are both there (maybe even Jack), she might be a little calmer. ETA: Apparantly, Aidan thinks it's a good idea to get Lily to identify Terry because he just called her over to the office. The more I watch the storyline, the more I'm convinced that Emma very well could be Kate. I can't wait for Josh to find out that Erica and Jeff are his parents and not Greg!
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 07-21-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Tad's adopted though, don't forget. So legal cousins, but not blood cousins.

Oh, yeah.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Why does it look so different today? Is this being filmed live today?

No, they're filming it to look like it's airing on an entertainment show. All of the scenes other than Confusion look normal.

No they don't. Not on my screen anyway.

Yeah, you're right NilesGirl, the tape was different quality throughout both of the last two episodes. Weren't they great? It looks to me like they used DVTape, which looks more like real film, but is FAR less costly than actual film. Reels of film are very expensive, which is why most TV shows are taped. Also, the filming process is more expensive, because a movie camera does not zoom in like a TV camera can, which means you have to set up more shots, which takes more time. This is why a lot of smaller budget films use a lot of hand held camera work. That was another way that AMC made these episodes seem more like they were filmed instead of being taped like usual. The camera was all over the place with unedited shots from person to person.

I thought it was great, because it helped make the viewer seem more like an outside observer to all of the madness going on. It's funny how all of the actor's seem slightly different, foreign, even though they were not acting any different than usual, and we know them as well as our own families. During the private scenes I felt almost like a voyeur. It especially made me feel nervous for Lily, who I have a bad feeling the night is not over yet for.

Okay, I NEVER thought I would say this, but I am really starting to like Amanda! I love that Kendall fired that ridiculous woman Willow (who was a law suit waiting to happen), and she promoted Amanda to manager. Amanda plays the compassionate friend MUCH better than she ever played the conniving tramp. Oh, and I laughed my butt off when she told Colby to shut up. She gave that little brat the funniest "What the hell is the matter with you" look. I am actually looking forward to the emotional torment I know she is going to find herself in very soon. I just know she is going to fall hard for Jonathan, but I don't know if she will act on it or not because of her friendship with Lily.

Okay, and here is another thing I NEVER thought I would say, but I too am falling for Jonathan ever since he got his brain back. I have always thought he was one of the better actors in the cast. I love how you can see how his brain processes what he observes. It's so believable, very "organic" as they would say in acting classes. Only a talented actor like him can make me forget what a misogynistic psychopath he was. He really does love Lily, but his obligation to her has become more about protecting her, which is exactly what he said she has always had too much of from her father and brother. I think he is going to find himself attracted to Amanda, and a very interesting love triangle is going to emerge.

As for MY love, Mr. Slater, my mind is going crazy trying to figure out how he is going to leave the show. All I ask is that they don't kill him off. Maybe he will go to jail for killing Madden? I don't know what do think on the subject of Dr. Evil anymore. JR swears on his son's life that he didn't bury the guy, so then just what were he and Jamie doing that night? What was their big plan to get Madden to talk?

Oh, and did anyone catch Annie's line to Ryan yesterday, "And then when Emma came along...". If she actually gave birth to the girl, wouldn't she say "And then when Emma was born..."? The girl is Kate, I KNOW IT!

One last thing, Di is a trashy slut.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

She wouldn't neccessarily say "When Emma was born". But I, too am starting to be convinced that Emma is Kate. And WTH was up with Aidan getting it on with DI??? Of all people for him to get involved with he has to pick her? I know that he's just trying to get back at Erin for kissing Jamal but come on! He could've picked a better person. And wow! Am I the only one who thinks Jamal has gotten hot??

Okay. Now I'm even more convinced that Emma is Kate. Did anyone else see the look on Annie's face when she heard Ryan mention Madden's name?

OMG OMG OMG! We were right! She's Kate She's Kate She's Kate. Now all that needs to happen is for Dixie and Zach to figure it out. But how?

+ Reply to Thread