+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 149 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Well Babe's reaction and the fact that in another clip, we see Annie barging into Richie's office saying "When were you going to tell me you're dying?"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2630156;
    Well Babe's reaction and the fact that in another clip, we see Annie barging into Richie's office saying "When were you going to tell me you're dying?"
    Still doesn't make it true...

You know how the writers love to toy with us...

If the actor/character polls well with the viewers, there's no way they will kill him off...

He is a cutie pie....

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Yeah. I can't imagine them getting rid of such a beautiful peace of eye candy so soon after he walked on the scene. I thought of something. Whatever happened to Jack's sister? I remember seeing her once the last time Lily came back years ago but then nothing. What was her name again?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I just read Justin Brueinig(sp) - Jamie, won the role of Knight Rider in the TV movie... He is the original Knight Rider's son, and his similarity to The Hoff is more than likely the reason he got the gig... If the movie does well, there may be a series in it...

I saw him on Cold Case recently, and he did a good job... Maybe the part of Jamie was too stifling...

Good for him!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I wonder what Greenlee is going to plot against Zach & Kendall??? Revenge was always one of her stronger suits...

I also wonder how Erika is going to break the news about her involvment with the order to commit Greenlee to a psychiatric facility???

It's actually getting good again... I was getting a little borred with the story lines lately.

FORT Fogey

I haven't watched in weeks. Sounds like I might just have to tune in. Thanks for the up date!

Hi! Have not watched in a couple weeks but the show is getting good again!I am on team Richie..he is too cute to kill off so soon and just what the show needed, ITA was getting boring.

Yesterday was pretty good. except Krystal & Adam. Why? Tad needs some loving.

I heard about JB getting the Knight Rider gig, can't wsait to see the movie, he is a ringer for the Hoof.

SPOILER ALERT! According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Zach is going to get hit by a car driven by Richie. Richie frames JR and makes it look like JR was driving. This adds fuel to the fact that JR has fallen off the wagon again
    . Anyway, this has recycled storyline written all over it. Didn't this happen once before not too long ago?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    JR hit someone and made it look like Amanda was driving. Who was the one that was hit? I can't remember.

I'd like to protest all this stupidity going on right now with Jack and Aidan!! Granted Kendall set Greenlee up this time but Jack and Aidan are acting like it was unprovoked! HELLOO!? Are we totally forgetting that Greenlee started this whole thing??? Greenlee didn't want the baby growing Kendall so she left town. Then she came back, tried to stop Ryan and Annie's wedding and then she kidnapped Spike! Now, if Greenlee hadn't kidnapped Spike, they wouldn't have been in an accident, Spike wouldn't be deaf and Ian wouldn't have been born way too soon risking his life and Kendall wouldn't have had to go to these lengths to stop her! But Jack and Aidan act like Greenlee has done nothing wrong. WAKE UP, Jack! Greenlee is FAR from innocent. She almost cost 2 innocent babies their lives because of her jealousy and obsession. Okay. Rant over.
    I've been trying to get your smiley icons to work but I can't seem to do it right. Is there a way you can send it to my photobucket album, bbnbama? The real mad, and the arrghh. PM me.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 11-12-2007 at 02:09 PM.

FORT Fogey

The way I see it, none of them are innocent. Over the years, Kendall and Greenlee have done plenty of stuff to each other. And don't get me started on Zack.

+ Reply to Thread