+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 149 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Premium Member
    I missed what Zach was telling Erica, was it the same thing that Josh and Kendall were talking about - that Greg is the father of Kendall's baby? That sure makes a mess of that family if I heard correctly.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Zach was telling Erica he knew Josh was her son. Now Erica wants Ryan to put out a contract him so he won't tell others.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Yesterday we found out it was Colby who was blackmailing JR. She wants money for a car.

When she returned Babe's ID she decided to root around in JR's sock drawer. That's where she found the audio player with Dr. Madden's last will and testament.

Later when Babe was listening to it she found out that Josh is Erica's biological son.

And the plot thickens.
    Ahhhh.... see what happens when you only catch one day? And people say soaps are easy to follow.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    For once I have watched enough to contribute. JR and his brother trapped Colby with a fake money package. Colby is completely headed for trouble.
    Also throwing herself at Josh.

Since Kendall and Josh don't know they are half brother and sister when Kendall's baby's DNA shows that the baby is related to Josh they will believe it is because Josh's dad used his DNA to impregnate Kendall.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I seriously doubt Kendall or Josh will find out that Spike is Greg's son. It may be the case, but they won't find out about it.

As they agreed to submit to the DNA test Zach arrived on the scene and confronted Kendall with the fact that she decided to pursue the DNA test after all. More than likely he or someone else will switch the test results if in fact Spike is Madden's 'loveless' child.

It's far too early for the AMC writers to let this dog lie.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I can't write much because I have to leave for work, but I just wanted to officially call it: I think Annie and Terry's little girl Emma is Baby Kate. Don't you think its funny that we have not seen her yet. TPTB are waiting for a big moment to show her, probably after Tad and Dixie get a big lead and discover something. There, I called it.

Oh, and did Jamie and Julia cut each other's hair or something?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Kendall knows now but Josh is still in the dark. I wanted to smack him yesterday for the way he treated Julia. God he is such a jerk!!! When Annie ("Virginia") crashed and he found out from Jeff that she had already taken her albuterol inhaler at the onset and asked him if he saw that on the chart, I was like "No. Because he was to busy kicking Julia out of the room to listen to her present the case." And then he lied and said that Julia must've put the notation in after the fact. What is with him??? As far as Emma possibly being Kate, that could very well be. Have they ever mentioned how old Emma is? Now that Jonathan knows that Terry is in Llanview, gotta wonder if he'll go back to his old ways just for one night and pound the crap out of him. Maybe stick him in an icebox like Janet or a meatlocker like Jr/Jaimie or whoever stuck Michael Cambias in the meat locker. Was that Erica?? Anyway. They sure do like to freeze people a lot on this show so maybe he should do that to Terry. 'Course he'll have to do it without Lily knowing because she doesn't know he's back to normal. Speaking of which, if Lily finds out that he's back to normal do you think she'll break up with him for lying to her or will she understand why he did it and stay with him? My money is on them breaking up.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oops. Just realized I said Llanview instead of Pine Valley. And who's this guy that's playing body guard??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Oops. Just realized I said Llanview instead of Pine Valley. And who's this guy that's playing body guard??

Do you mean Jamal? He seems to be a new character. He's a law student/bartender of CONFusion. He volunteers for the Miranda Center and is working the underground network with Erin to get Annie and Emma away from Terry.

I'm pretty sure I remember Annie referring to Emma as 5 years old. She could actually still be four, but closer to 5, so she refers to her as 5.

I haven't watched it yet today, but I'm betting that when she hears Josh's name, she will mention Greg Madden (doesn't everyone mention him at some point in their scenes?)
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

OMG. Jamal. That's it. That's Olivia's oldest son. I remember now that SOD said he was coming back. Now that I know that they've referred to Emma being 5 (or 4), then it's entirely possible that Emma is Kate. Gotta wonder if TPTB expected the viewers to catch on to that so quickly. 'Course if that's the case, Tad will have to kill Terry (if Jonathan doesn't beat him to the punch) and sweet talk Annie in order to get her back. Hey, Tad can take care of Terry and Dixie can sweet talk Annie. Man, this whole story line is soooo twisted. Madden became donor #1 to countless women without their knowledge, stole Erica's embryo, implanted it in his own wife, stole Dixie's baby, gave her to another family and now it turns out that his son, Josh, isn't his son but Erica and Jeff's. Would that make him Jaimie's cousin? Jaimie is Tad's son and Joe's grandson. Yep. Tad and Jeff are brothers so Josh is Jaimie's cousin. Man, this is so twisted.

+ Reply to Thread