+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Barbara is looking kind of old, has anyone noticed? You know they are caking on the make up to make her look good, but she just is not aging well. Erika has been on the show, I believe, since 1970 and in reality is over 60 years old. She looks better now than she did when the show first aired.

Tired old Barbara needs to just go away because her antics are just and old and tired as she is looking.

FORT Fogey

Casting news!! Alexander, Benjamin and Caleb Eckstein will now play Spike. His character was played by twin girls. The new Spike appears the week of July 16.

REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!! Lee Meriwether, Miss America 1955, will make an incredibly rare appearance on "AMC" on Thursday, July 12. Ruth Martin will emerge from the Martin attic, which she's been in since 2003, for the christening of baby Jenny. Jenny is the infant daughter of Krystal and Tad (Bobbie Eakes and Michael E. Knight), which makes Ruth the cute tyke's grandmother.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I love Lee. She was a great Ruth.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Kendall is going to go into premature labor and will leave Spike with Greenlee. Greenlee is going to have an accident- driving a car over a cliff, where have we seen that before??? Spike will be left permantently deaf
    I wonder how Kendall and Greenlee's friendship will go on from there, and how will this change Ryan's feelings for Greenlee????

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2465891;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Kendall is going to go into premature labor and will leave Spike with Greenlee. Greenlee is going to have an accident- driving a car over a cliff, where have we seen that before??? Spike will be left permantently deaf
    I wonder how Kendall and Greenlee's friendship will go on from there, and how will this change Ryan's feelings for Greenlee????
    I read that also!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That would make sense, since someone mention the recast of Spike... I don't think that their, Kendall x Greenlee, relationship will change much, of course she'll be angry, but I think as long as they're safe...thats all that really counts...I'm sure Kendall's premature baby will have her thinking, as long as the babies alive, she'll manage, and she will feel the same after hearing about Spike, does that make sense? My biggest hopes are that Ryan will fall back with Greenlee after the events since she will be in a state of depression, but it's unlikely since I read additional spoilers which states she and Josh will somehow hit it off.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Are Greenlee and Josh really going to hit it off romantically? I read that Greenlee was more than willing to let everyone think she and Josh were sleeping together, even though it hadn't happened.

I want to thank you ladies for using spoiler text.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

This version of Greenlee has been very mean and nasty. I really wish they would cut their losses and ship her back out of town.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Hopefully her rehabilitation has begin... I WANT to like her... Maybe Josh will soften her edges pretty soon...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2472711;
    Maybe Josh will soften her edges pretty soon...
    Seems that way.

+ Reply to Thread