+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 149 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2451860;
    You mean that you not NOT impressed that Lamie put himself through "PV Medical School, ON-LINE"?
    AND do you even realize that he worked days repairin' cars and did his studyin' at night, while Babe made grulled cheese sandwiches with her curlin' iron?
    Hah...

That gave me a chuckle...

I think I will get my MD online, too... I am one up on "Laimie'... I am already checked out on glue guns!

I guess Babe got her degree in "curly" cheese fries??? (you want a burger with that??)

And NOW she is getting her GED........................... .. Poetic justice somewhere.... Hope I can find it...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I am liking JR and Amanda together. they make such a pretty couple.. she looks like she can whip him into shape... I am aaaaaaaaaalso liking more Aidan screen time.. I could get used to seeing him more on the show

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

JR and Amanda are a much more interesting pairing to me than JR and Babe ever were.

So, who has comments on Greenlee's show of character during today's "trust" excercise??? If I were Annie, I'd be taking off the gloves. I didn't like Annie at first, but I still don't like the new Greenlee, and if I had to choose a winner in this battle, I'd choose Annie.

Greenlee takes the cake for me. I can't stand Annie, it is true what Greenlee said when she called her a "Mary Sunshine"/"Sally Sue" something to that sort. Annie is just so tiresome for me...I don't know who I despise more, Annie or Ava.

Annie still spikes my ire, but I'd take her over Greenlee if I had to choose. Ava is a breed unto her own. She's just annoying (to say the least).

FORT Fogey

I can not stand Greenlee this time around. I loved when the little snot walked into the wall yesterday, lol.

She has shown no redeeming qualities since returning and I really wish they had not brought her back at all.

Ryan and Annie are great together!

And Ava is terrible! How can Leven be so fantastic as Lily, but horrible as Ava?

I think characters like Greenlee keep the show interesting .. if everyone was happy and got along then what would be the point in watching ??? She is scandalous and goes after what she wants .. it might not be right to do .. but tis fun hating her ....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2461240;
    I think characters like Greenlee keep the show interesting .. if everyone was happy and got along then what would be the point in watching ??? She is scandalous and goes after what she wants .. it might not be right to do .. but tis fun hating her ....
    I agree that sometimes it's fun hating the villan of a show, but this Greenlee still hasn't won me over for that role. Earlier in this thread, someone stated that she doesn't connect with the characters and I have to agree. Perhaps once she can do that she'll start to grow on me. As of right now, I don't think they should have reprised the role without Rebecca Buddig.

Any bets on how long it will take Barbara to blow the whistle on Jack and Erika?

I HATE BARBARA! She needs to go back to whatever rock she crawled out of and stay there! Leave Sean in PV with Colby and let Erica and Jack live their lives in peace.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread