+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

So if it is more of the Greenlee character then what do you guys/gals think of the whole Spike issue.. do you think Greenlee will try to take Spike in some way shape or form?? I think she still has feelings for Ryan so it is hard to say what will happen with her and Ryan when they still have to work out the whole Spike issue....

oh and it is good to see Kendall and Greenlee getting along in my opinion but how do you think that will affect the Zach/Kendall relationship?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I don't think she will try and take Spike. I think she finally realizes that she's "too little too late" for any kind of relationship or connection with Ryan or Spike. The only thing I really have to say about the "Spike situation" is I really wish to God they would give him a NORMAL NAME!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

I wish they would give Greenlee her own separate story or send her back out of town.

I found the Greenlee/Babe exchange the best part of today's show..

HAH... After the Tad/Erica "playtime"...

I am not REALLY watching, but today was pretty good... I actually look forward to Amanda taking JR and Adam down,... (Though I doubt that will ever happen...)

The writing for JR is getting on my LAST nerve... Can you spell wishy-washy'???

Come on JR, take a stand and stick by it... This is another nail in the JR/Babe coffin...

Sadly, I don't care for Jamie... Never have...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2451461;
    I
    Sadly, I don't care for Jamie... Never have...

;0))

PK
    You mean that you not NOT impressed that Lamie put himself through "PV Medical School, ON-LINE"?
    AND do you even realize that he worked days repairin' cars and did his studyin' at night, while Babe made grulled cheese sandwiches with her curlin' iron?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2451860;
    You mean that you not NOT impressed that Lamie put himself through "PV Medical School, ON-LINE"?
    AND do you even realize that he worked days repairin' cars and did his studyin' at night, while Babe made grulled cheese sandwiches with her curlin' iron?

Haaaaaahhhh!!!!

Do you think that their real life relationship is as boring as the one they portray on screen? They have absolutely no chemistry together!!! I can't believe they are putting them back together! I used to lurk on an AMC board on Soapnet's website, and they called that pairing "BAPE". Yes, Babe + Ape = BAPE!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I actually liked Babe with JR and then sort of with Josh, and I don't mind Jamie, when he is playing junior detective boy, helping out Tad. But to revisit this lame pairing is just pointless. I think Jamie needs to sow his wild oats a little bit more. He should really tap into his "Tad the Cad" genes and have a little fun. It would be much more realistic that he would break up with Julia to do that then to jump into another relationship with Babe and Little A. Oh and as a side note, who the hell is doing Babe's hair these days??? She looks like a drowned rat. She needs to get to color those roots and get that curling iron back out!! Maybe she wasn't able to scrape the burnt cheese off of it.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Well, I have to say...

This kidnapping/money stealing storyline with JR, Adam, Zach and Amanda is piquing my interest... (I almost hate to admit that!)

Is it Zach, or really Adam who made the kidnapping 'real' (Adam is playing it just too "stuart", I think)... And will Amanda be found out tracking the Seamus with the oriental last name guy...

;0))

PK

But, PLEASE, lose the fusion/greenlee line altogether!!!! ACK!!!

It's Seamus Wong. Don't ask why I remember that. It just seems like such a strange name. Seamus is actually a Celtic/Gaelic name. So he's Irish/Asian??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Hah...

Funny, I remembered Seamus, but lost Wong... I know it was because I was mentally figuring out how to spell Seamus (and I HOPE it's right), and Wong was just too easy...

That would be Irish/Asian/American... Unless, of course, he has a legit green card, in which case we can toss the American...

I wonder if we will ever see him... (or have we?? I HAVE to start payng more attention!!)

My favorite character is JR, BTW.... But that may be because of his previous history on GH...

;0))

PK

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2452847;
    Hah...

Funny, I remembered Seamus, but lost Wong... I know it was because I was mentally figuring out how to spell Seamus (and I HOPE it's right), and Wong was just too easy...
    You got it right. That's one of my favourite names. I love the Shay sound in it.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread