+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I've caught a couple of episodes recently but am out of the loop-- so Tad and Krystal's night together wasn't as innocent as Adam thinks? Just a kiss? Or did they have sex? Not that a kiss isn't a no no.

Jeez, everyone's making out with everyone on this show! No, I meant the kiss between Tad and Dixie. I only read about the Krystal/Tad hook-up, thank God. She's only barely tolerable with Adam. I don't want her anywhere near Tad. :nono

Oh yeah and what was Erin thinking when she broke up with Aiden? Sure, you can't understand what he's saying half the time, but who cares!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love Aidan's sexy accent! And I believe Tad and Krystal did sleep together. When they showed the flashback, they showed Tad unzipping Krystal's dress. And Adam smelled perfume on her and thought she was trying a new scent so I assume that she still had Tad's scent on her. (From his cologne)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Oh yeah and what was Erin thinking when she broke up with Aiden?
    In case you're not kidding she broke up with him because he's on a case to find her good friend. The husband who hired Aiden is the pervert who tried to rape Lily in New York. His wife (Erin's friend) ran away with their child and is now living in Erin/Ryan/Jonathan's apartment. Standard soap opera plot.

BTW, you know you can get a new VCR for about $.50 at CostCo, right?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    In case you're not kidding she broke up with him because he's on a case to find her good friend. The husband who hired Aiden is the pervert who tried to rape Lily in New York. His wife (Erin's friend) ran away with their child and is now living in Erin/Ryan/Jonathan's apartment. Standard soap opera plot.
    Okay, I had missed that explanation as I only catch AMC a couple of nights a week on SoapNet. I had wondered who that chick was yesterday. Thanks, Uncle David!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post

BTW, you know you can get a new VCR for about $.50 at CostCo, right?
    Thanks for the info Like I said, I only watch maybe once a week, so I must have missed that. Unfortunately, I can't afford a new VCR - even a cheap one.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I sure hope I've followed a correct line of reasoning. This has not been revealed through dialogue. I've just put it together via the storyline. Don't place any bets on this based on my conclusions.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Am I missing something? How did the tape of Greg's pleas for his life get onto a CD and how did Babe get it??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Is that what JR bought for $50000 on Wednesday?

Yesterday we found out it was Colby who was blackmailing JR. She wants money for a car.

When she returned Babe's ID she decided to root around in JR's sock drawer. That's where she found the audio player with Dr. Madden's last will and testament.

Later when Babe was listening to it she found out that Josh is Erica's biological son.

And the plot thickens.

+ Reply to Thread