+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

I am actually enjoying JR and Amanda -- glad she is getting some screen time. Plus, I think JR is long overdue, hehe. But how do you think Babe is going react? Amand might be in a little trouble! Friends just dont do that but unfortunately, it happens.

What about Greenlee wanting custody over Spike? personally, i dont think she has a chance...thoughts?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

She doesn't have a snowball's chance in h***. She is not the biological parent of Spike therefore she has no legal rights to the child. But then again, this is soapland so they could find a way to prove Greenlee's rights to the child. The only defense I think they could use is that if Zack hadn't cut the power, the baby Kendall was carrying would've been Greenlee's (because her eggs wouldn't have been destroyed by the blackout). But since there is no biological connection, I highly doubt any judge in the world would ever rule in her favor as far as custody goes. Now Zack going to prison, however, that could happen.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Would this surprise anyone? For WHATEVER reason, Greenme gets custody of Spike, Kendull then goes into premature putting her and the unborn baby lives in danger, AGAIN. Annie befriends Greenme and conviences her to give Spike back and all are saved.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2431598;
    She doesn't have a snowball's chance in h***. She is not the biological parent of Spike therefore she has no legal rights to the child. But then again, this is soapland so they could find a way to prove Greenlee's rights to the child. The only defense I think they could use is that if Zack hadn't cut the power, the baby Kendall was carrying would've been Greenlee's (because her eggs wouldn't have been destroyed by the blackout). But since there is no biological connection, I highly doubt any judge in the world would ever rule in her favor as far as custody goes. Now Zack going to prison, however, that could happen.
    Kendall & Greenlee had a verbal agreement that Kendall would carry Greenlee's child; that would be the only way custody could be disputed. Given the fact that Ryan & Kendall begged Greenlee to stay and she left, they could claim she abandoned the child and fight her attempts to gain custody, and Greenlee would most likely loose!

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2431989;
    Kendall & Greenlee had a verbal agreement that Kendall would carry Greenlee's child; that would be the only way custody could be disputed. Given the fact that Ryan & Kendall begged Greenlee to stay and she left, they could claim she abandoned the child and fight her attempts to gain custody, and Greenlee would most likely loose!
    yeah, I agree -- i think she would loose. She was given the chance to stay and be the mother but she did not. If I had to guess, she would lose.

And what is up with JR and Amanda getting kidnapped? Did not see that coming...

Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2433192;
    yeah, I agree -- i think she would loose. She was given the chance to stay and be the mother but she did not. If I had to guess, she would lose.

And what is up with JR and Amanda getting kidnapped? Did not see that coming...
    What? When did that happen????? Last I saw they were in the limo all gussied up going to some club.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I love the Annie character, but she's got to stop this whining and butt out of the 'blackout' controversy.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Hah! So TPTB have decided to make Greenlee psychotic. That whole "Spike is mine!" crap had me reeling! The good thing about this plot turn is that it should help to eliminate any lingering guilt Kendall and Ryan may have for screwing up Greenlee's life. Up until her decision to sue for custody I kind of felt sorry for her, but now I realize that she has lost all grips with reality. I wonder how far TPTB will go with this character shift. Greenlee has always been a selfish you know what, but I don't think she was ever this delusional.

It looks like JR is trying to frame Adam for kidnapping. I say let the two of them destroy each other, just keep Colby safe. I didn't think I would ever say this, but I like that kid.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2436753;
    Hah! So TPTB have decided to make Greenlee psychotic. That whole "Spike is mine!" crap had me reeling! The good thing about this plot turn is that it should help to eliminate any lingering guilt Kendall and Ryan may have for screwing up Greenlee's life. Up until her decision to sue for custody I kind of felt sorry for her, but now I realize that she has lost all grips with reality. I wonder how far TPTB will go with this character shift. Greenlee has always been a selfish you know what, but I don't think she was ever this delusional.

It looks like JR is trying to frame Adam for kidnapping. I say let the two of them destroy each other, just keep Colby safe. I didn't think I would ever say this, but I like that kid.
    I've only seen a few episodes since Greenlee came back, but I'm ready for her to be gone. I was never a fan of the character, especially after Leo died. The sooner they get her out of there, the happier I'll be. The Martins should get "custody" of her. Adam will just screw her up further.

I'm surprised to say, I agree about Colby too! When she first appeared on the show, I could not stand her. Since Jenny was born, the character and the actress have grown on me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well if you didn't like Colby when she first came maybe Greenlee will also grow on you??? Change is always weird at first .. I think I am going to give her a chance and see how the character develops... I mean she did leave under bad circumstances so it might take a while for her character to actually find her niche...

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread