+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 149 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Okay Amanda's father is Trevor Dillon. Now I could be wrong but did Hayley used to call him her uncle? So if that's true and she is Adam's daughter that would make her and JR brothers which would make JR and Amanda cousins. WTH?

Hayley's Mother was Trevor's sister so if they are cousins it is very distant and only by "marriage" . That's my take on it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2427047;
    Okay Amanda's father is Trevor Dillon. Now I could be wrong but did Hayley used to call him her uncle? So if that's true and she is Adam's daughter that would make her and JR brothers which would make JR and Amanda cousins. WTH?

Hayley's Mother was Trevor's sister so if they are cousins it is very distant and only by "marriage" . That's my take on it anyway.
    Hayley was Trevor's neice by marrige if my memory serves me correctly ~ but still... Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2427225;
    Hayley was Trevor's neice by marrige if my memory serves me correctly ~ but still... Yuck!
    I think Haley's Mom and Trevor were brother and sister, so that would make Hayley and Amanda first cousins. I could be wrong too.
    Last edited by rcurrytoo; 06-01-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Arlene and Trevor are were brother and sister, I am 100% sure of this. So Amanda and JR have no blood relation.

In my first post, I meant Amanda and JR when I said not closely related.

FORT Fogey

So if JR and Amanduh hook up, she would say, "I'm sleeping with my cousins brother" EEEEWWWWWW

Anyways, I don't care if JR and Amanda hook up, as long as they are both out of Babe's and Jamie's lives. I'm tired of Babe and JR, so just keep them away. I hope Babe and Jamie do get back together...

Anyways, I hope Josh and Greenlee don't get together...Just bring back Leo and everyone's happy lol

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Adam and Arlene parented Haley. Arlene was Trevor's sister, and therefore Trevor was Haley's uncle. Trevor and Janey parented Amanda, making Arlene Amanda's aunt. Haley and Armada are related by blood.

JR is the son of Adam and Dixie, but has no blood ties to Amanda's lineage. They are no more than childhood friends. No ewww factor here.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Okay, this thread about Amanda and JR just explains why I am none to thrilled that the DAYS OF OUR LIVES writers have taken over the show. DAYS is all about affairs between none blood related cousins. I just don't want the show to become about secret flings and love triangles.

I did like Greenlee's move to press charges on Zach. It's perfectly reasonable and she does have a case there, but she's still a selfish b!+@$ who does not deserve Kendall's friendship.

As for Krystal & Derek, why not? They both "have needs" . I have a feeling though that they are really setting Adam and Krystal up to be a couple of Jack & Erica proportion. He's still so obviously in love with her and she can't help but love him. We haven't seen the last of them together.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the move JR made to change his name to Martin. HATE HATE HATE seeing his bare chest the morning after sleeping with Amanda. Ugh.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Love the fact that we get a Daughtry song for the final montage today!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2429400;
    Love the fact that we get a Daughtry song for the final montage today!!!
    Glad to read this, now I will watch! Well, at least the ending!!

+ Reply to Thread