+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 149 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Here's a question. I'm a little confused about. So Ava is Lilly's half-sister. Sean is what to Lilly? A cousin? So wouldn't that also make Ava and Sean cousins? Kinda gross to think that they're hitting the sheets together. Any wagers on whether or not the reason Hannah's not feeling well is that she's pregnant?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2415387;
    Here's a question. I'm a little confused about. So Ava is Lilly's half-sister. Sean is what to Lilly? A cousin? So wouldn't that also make Ava and Sean cousins? Kinda gross to think that they're hitting the sheets together. Any wagers on whether or not the reason Hannah's not feeling well is that she's pregnant?
    Lily was adopted by Jack. But STIIIILLLLLLLL.......EEEEWWWWW WW!

IF Hannah is pregnant, I wonder if she will "show" and how long she will "carry" it. Kendall has been pregnant for, what 2 real mos now? In SO life she should be popping that baby out anytime now and she still has that flat tummy.

No, she's actually starting to show a little baby bump now. Unless it was just the outfit she was wearing. Hey, here's a question. I tried to ask SOD this and I never saw it in print. Does Susan Lucci do her own fashion designs? I'm always so impressed with her outfits and have actually wanted to purchase some of them.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2415513;
    No, she's actually starting to show a little baby bump now. Unless it was just the outfit she was wearing. Hey, here's a question. I tried to ask SOD this and I never saw it in print. Does Susan Lucci do her own fashion designs? I'm always so impressed with her outfits and have actually wanted to purchase some of them.
    I think I read somewhere that she picks her own clothes for the show. I do know that she has designed purses and they sold on the shopping channel. She probably has her own line of clothes, maybe on the same shopping channel.

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2414870;
    Uncle David, You have described Ms. Budig to a tee!

I think the new Greenlee is way too over the top with the snarky smirkiness and she doesn't try to connect with the person she is acting with. I was surprised to see that she studied acting in England (I think Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts). You would think she would be able to tackle the "Greenlee waxes nostalgically about the movie that is her life" monologues a little better than she does. She plays "the mood" too much, which sticks out like a sore thumb when she is acting against the likes of Kendall and Ryan. Minshew and Matheson are THE BEST at ACTIVELY playing a scene, with a clear objective, really trying to make their acting partner understand where they are coming from.
    I actually dont mind the new Greenlee -- I just think we all have this mental picture of Rebecca Budhig. I think we just need to give her time -- I am sure in a few weeks she will be one of our favorites...always seems to be how it goes, right?

and have yall heard that they have named the new writers? Barbara J. Esensten and James Harmon Brown -- they use to write for Days of Our Lives. I can't wait. I am excited for their new ideas...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2417607;
    and have yall heard that they have named the new writers? Barbara J. Esensten and James Harmon Brown -- they use to write for Days of Our Lives. I can't wait. I am excited for their new ideas...
    Oh, please tell me that this does not mean they are going to start stretching out storylines and string us along with nothing like DAYS always does. That was ONE of the reasons I stopped watching that silly show, that and their ridiculous storylines with Stefano DiMera controlling people's minds. The storylines on that show are sooooooo slow moving, and every story involves some played out love triangle. Why am I not surprised now that the AMC frontburner stories are Annie/Ryan/Greenlee and Kendall/Zach/Hannah. I am actually among the minority who real liked McTavish and her writing team. I felt like the stories moved at a good pace and kept you interested, and always ulitmately came down to parent/child relationships, which I have always found very interesting to watch. I hope we still see a lot of the kids on the show (Kathy, Emma, Little A, Spike and Jenny), unlike DAYS, which only uses the young kids when they are sick or dying.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Who else laughed their head off at Josh stuck in the elevator with Greenlee and Spike's toy keyboard???!!! He was a hoot! Did I call it or what?? Josh & Greenlee, hot hot hot.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I am getting strong vibes that Greenlee is about to sue Kendall for custody of Spike! Personally I think that is a stupid thing to do and have everyone in town hate you even more than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2425801;
    I am getting strong vibes that Greenlee is about to sue Kendall for custody of Spike! Personally I think that is a stupid thing to do and have everyone in town hate you even more than they do.
    I wondered what she was up to, but couldn't think of what she could legally do to mess with Kendall. That never even crossed my mind as a possibility, but now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense.

The only thing I came up with was Greenlee suing Zack, or trying to have him prosecuted for the black out. I was thinking she'd try to take him to court for something like alienation of affection - her marriage was destroyed, she lost her best friend, she lost the baby that was supposed to be hers.. blah blah blah.

She needs to quit crying in her cornflakes and take ownership for her actions. Yes, Zack caused the blackout, yes Kendall used her eggs to give Greenlee a baby; but, despite the blackout, Kendall would have gladly handed Spike over to Greenlee & Ryan had she stuck around, and Ryan begged her to stay. It's called ownership of your actions and goes along with the theory that every action has a reaction - she just chose to react very poorly.

And how did you all like Ava falling victim to the guy that walked her away from Jonathan? How much sympathy will she drum up from that ordeal???
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 05-31-2007 at 07:05 PM.

Okay. Is anyone else a little stumped as to the sudden romantic kiss between Krystal and Derek of all people???? I was like "Woa! WTH?" Is Del's "Lightning" really so strong and potent that it makes people just kiss the first person who lets them??? And again we have cousins hooking up. Let me explain. Okay Amanda's father is Trevor Dillon. Now I could be wrong but did Hayley used to call him her uncle? So if that's true and she is Adam's daughter that would make her and JR brothers which would make JR and Amanda cousins. WTH?

+ Reply to Thread