+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

My guess is Lilly will shout how good Ava really is from the rooftops, and Di will continue to defend her by stating she's misunderstood; and while all this is going on, somewhere along the line she'll be the victim of a minor issue and will play it up to earn sympathy and it will work. She'll become almost as protected as Lilly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2402833;
    My guess is Lilly will shout how good Ava really is from the rooftops, and Di will continue to defend her by stating she's misunderstood; and while all this is going on, somewhere along the line she'll be the victim of a minor issue and will play it up to earn sympathy and it will work. She'll become almost as protected as Lilly.
    I wonder if Jonathug will then fall for Ava, he would be one to understand how a bad person can become a good person.
    After all, he murdered people then he had the "bad" removed from his brain, and now he is good.

Either that or the big smacker she planted on him kicked his hormones into overdrive and he won't be able to resist her whore moans in the future

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2403550;
    ...Jonathug...
    Perfect! I'm so fed up with this character's idiocy.

For those of you who have taped or TiVo'd Friday's episode, save it. Then, when you wonder why a man has thrown up his hands in frustration and shouted "Women!" watch the episode again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Does anyone else seem to not like the new Greenlee? I sure don't

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I don't much like actresses who faux cry. Other than that she's OK. I'd rather have Rebecca back. 5" stilettos, padded bra, and all.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie22;2411275;
    Does anyone else seem to not like the new Greenlee? I sure don't
    I'm not her biggest fan either. Time will tell how it will all play out. She may grow on the audience (like a fungus); but for now, I can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2411371;
    I don't much like actresses who faux cry. Other than that she's OK. I'd rather have Rebecca back. 5" stilettos, padded bra, and all.
    Uncle David, You have described Ms. Budig to a tee!

I think the new Greenlee is way too over the top with the snarky smirkiness and she doesn't try to connect with the person she is acting with. I was surprised to see that she studied acting in England (I think Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts). You would think she would be able to tackle the "Greenlee waxes nostalgically about the movie that is her life" monologues a little better than she does. She plays "the mood" too much, which sticks out like a sore thumb when she is acting against the likes of Kendall and Ryan. Minshew and Matheson are THE BEST at ACTIVELY playing a scene, with a clear objective, really trying to make their acting partner understand where they are coming from.

I loved how Zach came to Kendall's defense. He really despises Greenlee for hurting Kendall. I just adore Zach and Kendall. They would do anything for each other, and accept everything about each other. Kendall even seems to have learned from the Dixie/Greg Madden fiasco, and trusts Zach completely. The old Kendall would have been jealous and suspicous of Hannah Nichols. It seems she should be suspicous of her, but I am not too concerned with Zach and Josh on top of things.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I'm not a big fan of the new Greenlee, but she's not too bad...

Maybe they should bring Leo back now...one can only hope... I sympathize for Greenlee, and I'm sad everyone turned their backs on her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2415191;
    I'm not a big fan of the new Greenlee, but she's not too bad...

Maybe they should bring Leo back now...one can only hope... I sympathize for Greenlee, and I'm sad everyone turned their backs on her.
    I would LOVE to see Leo return. Since there is a new Greenlee, there can be a new Leo too.

AMC needs to return to the days where everyone had money. Everyone lived in MANSIONS and had plenty of hired help, ie, maids, cooks, drivers, nannys, gardners and the like.

Back to the days when for one hour a day, we would escape into the lives of the rich and famous, where heated love was behind every door.

+ Reply to Thread