+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

She's no Rebecca for sure. I haven't made up my mind about her yet. It usually takes me a while to like recast characters. I have to give the new chick some credit, she's got some of Rebecca's facial expressions down pat.

I think Ava and Jonathan should get together. They would be an interesting couple for sure. And when is Erika going to drop the bomb that Sean and Ava are messing around to Jack??? (I haven't watched today's show yet so if it happend...)

I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. What the heck ever happened to Petey? Last I saw him, he was this snot nosed little 10 year old and then he just disappeared right along with Palmer. Now Palmer has made his appearances from time to time but where has Petey been?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2392274;
    I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. What the heck ever happened to Petey? Last I saw him, he was this snot nosed little 10 year old and then he just disappeared right along with Palmer. Now Palmer has made his appearances from time to time but where has Petey been?
    Maybe Petey is helping Bobby Martin get his skiis from the atic!?!?!
    OR
    Maybe he his helping Reggie find his way home from Basketball camp?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2392274;
    Good question. Little Petey would be turning 15 this year (born 1992). Perhaps he'll make some appearance since they are gearing up for the teen season (summer), but since both Opal and Palmer on on "recurring" status, I doubt that will be the case.

If you look him up on any of the web sites, they only reference him as being Palmer and Opal's child; no word on what ever happened to him.

Perhaps PugMum is correct and he's at basketball camp with Reggie.

gosh, Petey must have been before my time -- who is he?

And Greenlee better not get in the way of Annie and Ryan -- looks like she is up to something...but I am not going to allow It was good to see her help Annie when she had her asthma attack...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2399799;
    gosh, Petey must have been before my time -- who is he?

And Greenlee better not get in the way of Annie and Ryan -- looks like she is up to something...but I am not going to allow It was good to see her help Annie when she had her asthma attack...
    Toby, Petey is Opal and Palmer's little brat who would actually be perfect for Ava (unless TPTB have tamed him by now)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That would be a good pair - the red head maniac and the multi-color haired coneiving manipulator...

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2399834;
    Toby, Petey is Opal and Palmer's little brat who would actually be perfect for Ava (unless TPTB have tamed him by now)
    Thanks -- sounds good to me. Speaking of Ava, I think Leven is doing a wonderful job. I am really enjoying she and Lily's scenes -- i think the two of them are good for eachother. Huge props to Leven. I am looking forward to seeing more of them...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Lilly is supposed to fade into the background (like Reggie) and Ava is supposed to be a more pronounced character in the coming months. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. And I agree with Toby, Levin is doing a phenominal job with her new dual roles.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2402337;
    Lilly is supposed to fade into the background (like Reggie) and Ava is supposed to be a more pronounced character in the coming months. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. And I agree with Toby, Levin is doing a phenominal job with her new dual roles.
    This will be interesting. Maybe they will send Lily off to college. Wasn't she talking about going away to school when she was with Jonathug?

Now, will Ava continue to be evil? Or will they rewrite history and then by the fall season she will be known as Saint Ava, and beloved by all for following in Saint Babe's foot steps?

+ Reply to Thread