+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Okay, I found a site that lists all of the AMC characters and their relationships. Officially, Adam only has 3 living children: Hayley, Colby and J.R..

Ross was Palmer's son with Charlotte Chandler, Adam's sister.

Skye is Rae Cummings' biological daughter and, while Adam adopted her, we still don't know who her biological father is.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Skye turned out not to be Adam's daughter as I recall.

I completely forgot about Ross, but I thought he was Palmer's son.

ETA: Yes, Ross was Palmer's son.
    Last edited by Uncle David; 05-08-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

At the bottom of the pad Janet was scribbling on during the 'interview' she had 'Dixie Lives' as an answer to the hangman game.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

What are the odds they will bring her back? They did it when they brought Maria back after her two year break from the show....

Perhaps a precursor to things to come??? Very interesting!

Wow! I didn't even notice that. Good eye. I don't know how they could bring her back again. I mean, we all saw her die. It's not like they cut away from the room during her final moments.
    Anyway, I posted this on another thread but does anyone know if they would ever consider putting this show on DVD? I know their seasons aren't the same as typical shows like Lost but I would love to watch this show from the very beginning. See what I missed for years and years. I'm not content with just reading the scrapbook. And I believe SoapNet only goes back so far.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

I would love to see it on DVD too. The only problem is they have rewritten so many story lines people would get confused.

Nilesgirl - beyond a highlights DVD, I seriously doubt that they would even consider putting the show on DVD. First of all, it's a daily serial, which means hundreds of hours of show. Secondly, if they did put it on DVD, no one could afford it anyway. A nighttime series with 20-something episodes per season costs over $50 (and sometimes over $100). The only way to see most of the old stuff is to find someone with tapes or to watch clips on youtube.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

My gramma watches this

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE;2378865;
    My gramma watches this
    Your "gramma" has good taste in shows.

So what do yall think of Greenlee? I have to say that I am really enjoying her. Yes, she is not Rebecca but I think she is going to be just fine.

And what about Ava and Lilly? I think they are great -- love how Ava dressed as Lily today, too funny.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread