+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

So mibx2mom, did you watch today? did you what Erica walk in on??? All i have to say is that it is about time Erica got a piece of her own medicine. She cant have her cake and eat it tooo. I wonder how this will stir things up???

And yes, I think Hannah is after Zach and definitely agree that Kendall is not going to like it -- maybe we will get another bitach fight Kendall lives for drama and LOVE it!

Loving Lilly -- she is so great! Excited to see more of her with her new character

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I haven't seen todays show yet. I only get to watch late at night after work and kids are done. I recall reading a spoiler about who Jack winds up in bed with. I think it will be a vendetta game for a while between Erica and Jack (at least on Erica's part) but the've been together for so long that it's not over yet.

Did they show how Kendall reacted to meeting Hannah? If that were me, I'd not be taking it so well that Zack offered her the job.

The spoilers I've read say this is going to be an exciting week so I'll be sure to stay tuned.

Toby, what did you think when Hannah went to see Alexander in Jail... My first thought was that they were in cahoots. I'm inclined to think Alexander will play a part in pushing Hannah & Zack together if only to destroy his happiness with Kendall and then assume credit for it just to add insult to injury.

I loved the look on Erica's face when she walked in on Jack while on the yacht. I wish Jack would have opened his eyes and seen her - although that may still happen today. Let the cat fight begin!

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2303950;
    Toby, what did you think when Hannah went to see Alexander in Jail... My first thought was that they were in cahoots. I'm inclined to think Alexander will play a part in pushing Hannah & Zack together if only to destroy his happiness with Kendall and then assume credit for it just to add insult to injury.

I loved the look on Erica's face when she walked in on Jack while on the yacht. I wish Jack would have opened his eyes and seen her - although that may still happen today. Let the cat fight begin!
    I thought the same thing! I really thought they were in cahoots at first but I dont think so anymore. But I definitely agree that Alexander is going to help push Hannah towards Zach, lol. Anything to make Kendall lose! I think it is going to be a fun one to watch!

And does anyone here get the weekly ABC Daytime Hot Sheet? My friend was telling me how cool the changes are to the Hot Sheet so I just signed up for it -- would love to hear yalls thoughts on it!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

What do you think about Adam & Josh? If Josh want's Babe, he's going about it the wrong way. He loves Babe so much, yet he's going to intentionally aggrivate Jr. much the same way Tad is to Adam...

And what about Josh's change of heart where Erica is concerned. I thought he was really peeved about her spilling the news to Jr. that Babe was alive...

Regardless, it's getting good and will be fun to watch for many weeks.

I laughed at Erica's little costume and her busting in on Jack and Barbara.
    Are we sure that Adam's the one that burned down Tad's house? I mean Janet did escape the institution so how do we know it wasn't her. Then again, what motive would she have?
    And how does everyone like Ravin's (?) new character, Ava? Big difference from Lily. If I didn't know that this was a totally different character, I would say we're facing another split personality thing. But we know that's not the case. Lily was back at home while Ava was making a play for Aidan.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with the maturity Kendall showed when she came face to face with Hannah. I'm not sure how long that is going to last with Ms. Nichols working for Cambius, and I don't know if it should last, because I don't trust that woman one bit. She was showing a very different personality to Zach than she was to Kendall and then to Alexander. She's got an ulterior motive here, and it can't be good.

It seems Kendall is going to have a lot in common with the current thorn in her side, Annie, who will be coming face to face with Greenlee soon. I am of the minority that actually really really likes Annie. It nice to finally see Ryan with a woman who is not a selfish you know what. I do not think she is a "goody goody" as some people have said. She's a very convincing mom, who puts her daughter before her own needs. I think she has great chemistry with Ryan, who I find very heartwarming to watch in scenes with she and Emma. (The "monkeys jumping on the bed" scene was adorable!) I really don't want to see Annie's heart broken, especially at the hands of spoiled brat Greenlee. I think Josh and Greenlee would be a hot combo. Mmmmmmm.....
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Kendall + Zack + Hanna = Kaboom

While I think Greenlee is going to wrek havoc, I think Ryan will be torn, but not for long. We still don't know what Greenlee is coming back for; to support Jack, to forgive Ryan & Kendall, to say goodbye to all of her friends that were murdered by Alex.

I think Ryan will fumble a little and when he does, Kendall will be right there telling Annie "I told you so" thereby instilling insecurities which will make Ryan crazy.

While I don't like Annie's character, nor do I like her with Ryan, she does portray the perfect mom, and I agree with JFlo, the monkeys jumping on the bed scene was very cute. I think Ryan is a good daddy.

The Josh & Greenlee thing would be very interesting. Isn't Bianca staying in Greenlee's old apartment, and if I recall correctly, it is just upstairs from where Josh is staying in Jack's old apartment.... very interesting...

In a move that will surely shake up the Pine Valley landscape, two of the show's most popular performers will be exiting the show later this month. Emmy winner Eden Riegel (Bianca Montgomery) and Jeffrey Carlson (Zarf/Zoe) have opted not to renew their short-term contracts with All My Children. ~~ soapcentral.com

I really think it's a shame. I can live with or without Zoe / Zarf, but Bianca will be missed.
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 04-02-2007 at 07:32 PM.

oh no!!! Bianca is leaving again!? aww...im glad Greenlee will be coming back....but i will miss Bianca...boo

+ Reply to Thread