+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 149 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2288582;
    Has anyone heard, is Syndey Penney (Julia) pregnant? I think she is (sure looks it) but don't have confirmation.
    According to TV Guide & Celebritymoms.com she is. I was hoping it would be written into the script, but the fact that she looks pregnant and they haven't written it in yet leads me to believe they aren't.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked pregnant.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

whose been loving the Adam scenes? love that the old Adam is back! But was a little sad today to see the family together for little Adams bday and them all not being lovey dovey.

And what about Lily? Her comment to Zarf cracked me up! Did anyone catch it? haha. Love seeing her more -- is awesome!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Okay, did it seem like someone's watching Zach and Kendall at the end or was it just me?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yes, I believe, and this is just a guess but it was Hannah, Ethan's Mom.

Adam has lost his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by coachgrrl;2298644;
    Adam has lost his mind.
    How can he lose something that he never really fully had to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by coachgrrl;2298644;
    Adam has lost his mind.
    or so they want you to believe....

Good points!

How long is it going to take for Adam to exact revenge on Tad & Jamie, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is this the storyline that will explain the rumors that Alexa & Justin (Babe & Jamie) are leaving the show?

And how about Jack & Erica. How long until those two are reunited -- again. When exactly are they going to figure out they are destined to drive each other crazy (as a couple) for the rest of their lives? I remember watching them flirt as a little girl on my grandma's couch, and I'm sure I'll be watching them for many years to come. They are just such a dynamic team.

I have never liked Barbara's character. She just needs to shove off to some remote corner of the world and never return. Perhaps they should pair her up with Palmer - we never see him but maybe once or twice a year. I could deal with only seeing Barbara once or twice in a year.

I think Hanna is going to go after Zack in a romantic way and Kendall is going to get ANGRY I can see the drama now... What's going to happen to Kendall? Will she run to Ryan and profess her love as he's about to get married to Annie, or will Greenlee have returned by this point and Annie is already knocked out of the picture (I still don't like Annie, she's just too much of a goodie-goodie girl and it's irritating) and then it becomes a dual between Kendall & Greenlee -- Oh the possibilities are endless and the more I think about what could happen, the more excited I get about the show and wanting to see how it all plays out.

+ Reply to Thread