+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 149 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2278868;
    Erica is getting very annoying...but of course it has to be done, they wouldnt just let Babe/Josh get off scott free... I'm really tired of JR's character...he's annoying now and quite the whiner. Zach doesnt seem too excited about the new baby in my opinion...and I wonder what Bianca did after Erica told her that Babe was alive...
    If you watched the whole thing today, first Bianca told Zoe who of course had to tell Amanda and then she went to visit Babe at the end.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The scenes from the next showed Bianca walking into Babes room. I agree with you that JR's character has become quite the whiner, but he and Babe make a great couple. When they are hot they are hot; and when they're not, they're just explosive. I think Babe is needy and so is JR, but together they are a powder keg just waiting to be set off-quick someone light a match . I deffinately don't want to see Babe ride off into the sunset with Josh - he's like the little puppy dog and too eager to please her. It was sweet at first but now it's just old.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam is going to disown JR because he knew about it

Lets talk about Erika - she needs her mouth sewn shut permanently. You know Josh is going to hate her and she's going to try to justify her big mouth to anyone who will sympathize with her... It'll be a big Erika pitty party. I was glad to see Jeff stand up to her. I don't think they make a good couple. She needs to be with Jack. Jack lets her get away with some stuff, but he puts her in line like nobody else; and the best part is she falls in line for him.

Hey Nilesgirl, I agree with your couple breakdown for OLTL, do you have one for AMC as well? We have lots of couples, some that mesh well and others that just need to end.

I don't want to see Annie and Ryan together. They'll want to take it slow and it will be this fairytale romance that just blows your mind, and just as they are ready to exchange I do's; Greenlee will be back in PV and will mess things up. I'm not Annie's #1 fan, but for the most part I like her. I just don't want to watch her world be blown apart because Ryan never got over Greenlee. If you think about it, he went from missing Greenlee to loving Kendall in like two seconds and then two seconds later he's chasing Annie. All because Greenlee ran away. -- For the record; I don't even know if Greenlee is coming back, but I'm sure now that Mc Tavish is gone it's a possiblity.

I really liked that scene in the beginning of today's episode where Bianca and Babe made up...it was really touching, I started watching AMC during the storyline when Babe was taking care of Bianca's baby without her knowing, so it took me a while to get over that with Babe, but I'm so glad they made up today.

I hope Greenlee does come back...and I think she will, she's been mentioned alot lately...by Jack and others during the whole Satin Slayer bit...either way, I rather Annie and Ryan stay apart, I honestly don't care for Annie's character...I'm still uncertain on how exactly she came to Pine Valley...I know Ethan was helping her or something, but whatever.

I would love it if Greenlee came back to AMC. But I want the old Greenlee, not the one who loved Ryan beyond all reason.

I'm getting tired of JR's whining also, but I'd rather see Babe with him than Josh. Josh creeps me out for some reason. His "love" for Babe seems more like an obsession.

coachgrrl, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom
    Hey Nilesgirl, I agree with your couple breakdown for OLTL, do you have one for AMC as well? We have lots of couples, some that mesh well and others that just need to end.
    I'll try.
    Erica and Jack (Again, they just belong together no matter what)
    Kendall and Ryan (I don't like Annie)
    Babe and anyone other than JR and Josh
    Those are the only ones I have comments for at this time.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well, since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Krystal is going to tell Adam everything
    I'd like to see Tad & Krystal; Babe & Jamie; JR & Amanda; Erica & Jack; Barbara & Jeff; Adam & Brooke (there's rumors floating that she may come back since she never had a send off; but nothing concrete yet). I think Kendall & Ryan would be good together, but at the same time I like her with Zack... The mesh well and it's believeable. The Kendall / Ryan thing worked, but they've transformed Kendall from the free-spirit that takes no prisioners to little miss soccer mom that I don't know if they can pull off that relationship again.

Sooo have you been watching?? Looks like the word is out -- Adam knows all! The past couple of days have been really good to watch -- I have found myself really feeling sorry for Adam. Gosh, I dont know what I would do I were in the situation. I actually had a friend who got a girl preggers (they barely knew it eachother) -- the girl is preggers for 6 months and then gives him a call to tell him. His life changes and for 3 years thinks he is the father of hte child and then realizes that he is NOT! They had to get some DNA tests because they were moving to Tenn and found out he was not the father so crazy! And they had gotten a DNA test before and it said he was the father but from a sketchy place...anyway, he decided to adopt the little girl because she knows him a daddy and he has grown to love her. Anyway, Adam must be going through a hard time. Is Krystal going to change the babys name? I mean Charlotte is a family name to Adam...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I do feel bad for Adam; however, it does not come easy for me to feel that way. I've watche the show on and off for over 25 years and he's pulled a lot of nastiness in his time. The person I feel bad for is Tad. He's been screwed six ways to Sunday and he feel JR was just trying to get payback.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tad's going to sue Krystal for custody of the baby
    . I like Adam & Krystal together. I think they both have better mates in PV, but they too make a good couple. I wonder if the writers are going to turn Adam/Krystal's relationship into one like Babe/Jr's. I think Adam met his match when he married Krystal. Adam is going to screw around with Krystals mind a little bit first though
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He's going to ask her if she loves him enough to "get rid" of the baby

I think the "new" Adam (who's loving and compassionate) will get over the betrayal, but it will take him some time. Especially when you have Krystal refusing to leave and constantly being in his face begging forgiveness.

How did you like Babe kicking Josh out? I though it was long overdue. Josh just irritates me. He's very possessive of Babe and although his intentions are good, he's almost stalker-ish. I think Babe will end up with JR in the end. That's usually how relationships like theirs go - explosive to the bitter end, but hey, it makes for good tv.

You are right. AMC has been enjoyable to watch lately. I just want to see how it all plays out now, especially since McTavish is gone.

Has anyone heard, is Syndey Penney (Julia) pregnant? I think she is (sure looks it) but don't have confirmation.

+ Reply to Thread