+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Okay. Just a thought. Just throwing it out there. I already suspect Miles of killing Spencer. We know now that he's not the one setting the fires because he was in the club with Jess when we saw the arsonist in the storage area. But back to Spencer's killer. Another suspect just popped into my head. Are we 100 % sure that Margaret is really dead this time (did she actually die?)? My thought is Margaret would have a very good reason for killing Spencer. #1 if she thinks he killed her son like he told everyone else he did and #2 What he did to Todd who we all know she's infatuated with. She also would have a good reason to just leave Blair lying there unconcious afterwards. She has no love for Blair. Blair is the one person that was keeping her from Todd so why not. Here's the senerio. Margaret walks into Blair's room. She sees Spencer over Blair. She thinks he's already killed Blair. She kills Spencer and walks out of Blair's room. The only problem is that we still have no explanation for how the fibers from John's scarf got on Spencer's body.
    ETA: Oh, and of course, we're not going to find out who the mystery shoes belong to until at least Monday. It ended with John looking at the surveillance tape and smiling and saying "I got you." But at least we know it wasn't Michael.
    I just realized that I put this in the wrong thread. Could someone please move it to the One Life To Live Thread?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 03-02-2007 at 04:17 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks guys -- I totally forgot that! Yall rule!

So what did yall think about today? I felt for Krystal -- would you believe Josh if you were her? I think I would have passed out as well. I thought Adam was going to beat up Josh when he walked in Josh over a passed out Krystal -- haha.

And the ending with Kendall?!? gosh that was intense!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

It's been announced that Megan McTavish, AMC's head writer has been 'fired' for the third (and hopefully final) time. I say good riddance.
    This is awesome news! Uncle David, I think you summarized everything quite nicely. This woman had to be stopped. Can we bring back Dixie now? I know they had a body this time, but I'm sure they can think of something...
    I just realized that I put this in the wrong thread. Could someone please move it to the One Life To Live Thread?
    That was funny... I was reading your post wondering how many scenes did I actually fast-forward? lol

Ya know I thought for a second that maybe we could get Dixie back, like her death was faked along with babe's or something. But with Dixie, we not only saw her dead body, we saw her ghost.

I don't know about bringing Dixie back. She's been awful needy and helpless the last few months. I don't know how they'd recover her character and make her strong willed again. They could get the ghost scene covered by saying it was an out of body experience like Kendall had when she was in her coma; you could get past seeing the body because when they carted Babe away they stated that the drug they used to put her in the coma made her heart slow down so much that you couldn't see her breathing and the only way you would know she still had a heartbeat would be if you were to put a stethascope to her chest and listen very carefully because the beat would be shallow.
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 03-02-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Now that could work... Unfortunately, I doubt Cady McClain would even come back. The whole thing was just ridiculous. According to one of her blog entries, they decided to kill Dixie off because the writers felt that they could not write anything else for Tad and Dixie that hadn't been done. Funny, I thought finding the only child they had together was something new. Yeah, I'm still kind of bitter.

And the ending with Kendall?!? gosh that was intense!
    Yes, it was. Alicia Minshew and Thorsten Kaye were awesome today.

The on-screen chemistry between Alicia Minshew and Thorsten Kaye is amazing. I thought their performance Friday was nothing short of stellar.

I also think Krystal will believe Josh, if only for the fact that she believes Josh loves Babe and knows he wouldn't try to hurt her... It will be interesting to see how Adam reacts -- especially since he threatened to kill Josh if he ever found him near his wife...

I guess nobody is watching anymore. I certianly have several thoughts on the way this is all playing out. I think Babe is gonna wuss out and go home with JR ~~ Sorry Josh. And Erika is about to have her rear end handed to her by good old sonny boy. The lies, the betrayal, the drama... Oh yea, that's why we watch this stuff -- But no worries, all will be quiet next week when yet another proverbial bomb will drop.

mibx, I'm still watching faithfully. I wanted to muzzle Erica! God, has she always been a caniving selfish troublemaker? Everyone knows that the only reason she spilled the beans to JR the blackmailing lush is because she wants Josh away from Babe. I said it before and I'll say it again. What is it with these soap moms trying to control their adult childrens personal lives???
    AMC has Erica (and Brooke tried it with Jaimie and Julia)
    OLTL has Dorian
    and GH has Tracy (and Alexis tried it with Sam)
    My favorite part about Alexis and Erica is that they try it with not just their adult children but adult children that have only just been put back into their lives. Erica and Josh have only known they were mom and son for a few months. Same with Alexis and Sam. But Erica also tried it with Kendall and Bianca.
    Okay now that that's been said, can I just say that IMHO, Zarf/Zoe makes a very attractive female. More attractive than when she was male.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Erica is getting very annoying...but of course it has to be done, they wouldnt just let Babe/Josh get off scott free... I'm really tired of JR's character...he's annoying now and quite the whiner. Zach doesnt seem too excited about the new baby in my opinion...and I wonder what Bianca did after Erica told her that Babe was alive...

+ Reply to Thread