+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

No, I don't believe it was JR who beat up Zoe. He sure didn't help her though. I didn't see who beat her because I was busy sewing and didn't look up soon enough. Am I alone in thinking that the actor who plays JR doesn't do a very good job of acting?

I love the Zoe/Zarf character. That's what got me back into watching this soap.

Jacob Young has always been a horrible actor. I didn't care for him on General Hospital, and he hasn't gotten much better on AMC.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2248818;
    I hated that balloon scene, too, for the very same reason. I was surprised when they did it.

Critical, since I don't plan to watch today's show on SoapNet, did they show who beat up Zoe? Was it JR?
    Broadway, it was the slayer that beat up Zoe. And no, JR didn't help her. JR left the hotel (where Babe is hiding in the basement) and went to the cemetary. a half concious Zoe grabbed his foot and JR went off on her blaming her for Babe's death. He told her that she didn't belong anywhere and then he left her there. He basically implied that she messed with the wrong guy at a bar and that he did this to her because he found out that she was a he/she. So now we know that Josh, Kendall, Jack, Zach and Jeff Martin are all in on Babe's fake death.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. Josh, Kendall, Zach, Jeff, Jack and Joe Martin were all in on the Babe fake death thing. Joe had to sign the fake death certificate. Jeff called the code and they got her out of the hospital. Krystal, JR, Bianca, Adam, Zoe and others do not know that Babe is alive. They were not in on it. I kinda had a feeling that Krystal didn't know. The reason I know now that she doesn't is because if you think about it, when Babe's heart went all haywire yesterday, and Jack, Jeff and Josh were called, Krystal would've been, too if she knew about it so clearly she does not.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Can someone update me on yesterday's (2/21)show; my VCR went haywire and I had visual but no audio.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2250320;
    Okay. Josh, Kendall, Zach, Jeff, Jack and Joe Martin were all in on the Babe fake death thing. Joe had to sign the fake death certificate. Jeff called the code and they got her out of the hospital. Krystal, JR, Bianca, Adam, Zoe and others do not know that Babe is alive. They were not in on it. I kinda had a feeling that Krystal didn't know. The reason I know now that she doesn't is because if you think about it, when Babe's heart went all haywire yesterday, and Jack, Jeff and Josh were called, Krystal would've been, too if she knew about it so clearly she does not.
    I love Zach and Kendalls customes when they were trying to be disguised -- they were really funny and their customes were a riot!

I hope that they find out who the satin slayer is soon so Babe and JR can reunite...I am hoping that JR will realize how much Babe means to him now that he thinks he has lost her and they can live happily with little Adam.

And if Babe comes back alive, do you think JR will ever tell his dad the truth about Krystals baby?

And did yall see Zach's mom at the end of the episode today? Is that really his mom, Amelia? or is that his imagination?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Imagination. Unless daddy had a sex change to look like mommy. Which is highly unlikely although it would explain why he jumped Zoe. JK. Seriously, it was Zach's imagination. His daddy is the one behind all of this.

Okay so the woman is real (or so it seems). I'm thinking it's something similiar to what happened on GH when someone hired a woman to pose as Lily to make poor Sonny think he was losing his mind. So here's what I think. Alexander found this woman and paid for her to have cosmetic surgery to look like Amelia. He buys her the same kind of clothes that Amelia wore so as to complete the ruse. Zach sees her and thinks he's seeing his mom. Distracts him long enough for Alex to attack. That's what I think.
    ETA: okay. NOt cosmetic surgery. A simple "Amelia" mask. But who was that woman? Was that this Hannah that everyone's been talking about?

She's just a look-a-like to confuse Zach, and she won't be around too long. The question is will she stun Zach long enough for Alexander to get his hands on Kendall????

I just watched Monday's episode this AM while I was getting ready for work.

Kendall is a moron

+ Reply to Thread