+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

*whew* Thank you!

The scene with JR imagining Babe standing in front of him was so real that I actually thought it was occurring at the moment. I need to be paying better attention.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2241475;
    *whew* Thank you!

The scene with JR imagining Babe standing in front of him was so real that I actually thought it was occurring at the moment. I need to be paying better attention.
    I did the exact same thing, Broadway. I was like "Wait, so she really is alive?" and then I said "Oh, wait. No. It's a dream."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Was it just me, or was anyone else completely disgusted by Kendall and Zach yesterday? There's this touching tribute at Wildwind (that for the first time made me like the fact that so many people live there) where all of these good people are mourning and celebrating their lost loved ones, and TPTB keep cutting to Kendall and Zach in their private bowling alley! I was yelling at the TV like a crazy person, saying "It's all your fault that these people are dead!!" Zach is somewhat bearable, but Kendall, ughhhhhh. Only Kendall could block out all of the tragedy and talk about how happy her future with Zach is going to be. These were my favorite two characters for a long time, and now they are like poison together. (V-Tac, to be precise.) She took the cake when she called Ryan a jerk.

I guess because I haven't been watching the show for so long, I am just not used to Kendall being anything but the woman that would give up her child to make her best friend Greenlee happy. I am not used to the selfish Kendall that everyone loves to hate, much like Erica has always been. I guess its fine if her character is really like that (every soap opera needs someone like her, and she doe sit so well.) I just found it so obnoxious to have intercut their little date with the Wildwind Valentine's Day Party, expecially during the ending montage.

My prediction: I think in the end Zach is going to die. Then Kendall will get a healthy dose of reality. The sad thing about that happening is that Kendall will NEVER find another man who could accept EVERYTHING about her. They truly are meant for each other. There is not much that either one of them could do that would damage their love for each other. They have proved it time and again, more than any other couple I have seen on the show. It's just too bad that people have to die because of this love.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

AMEN! I loved the balloon tribute, it was just the best. Does anyone know what song they were playing? It could've only been better without Kendall & Zach. They are the perfect couple for one another, and I'm not sure where the show would go without them, but I can't imagine it without Babe either. I really feel bad for JR -- Big shocker, I usually can't stand him, but he broke my heart yesterday. I want Babe & JR to continue their on & off relationship.

Somehow...I'm beginning to get the feeling that the Satin Slayer is Annie...lol I kinda get the feel that they're trying to copy something ATWT did and pull the floor from right beneath us...

I'm hoping Babe does make it, Krystal does seem more calm and collected, and asking for the casket to be closed, I could definitely see Babe coming back with Josh somewhere down the line...but if not...oh well.

I was surprised Babe didn't make it, I thought they would find some way to save her like they did Dani, that is until they mentioned her having a prior heart condition.

I'm hoping Tad finds out about his baby with Crystal soon because I have the feeling J.R. will not say anything now out of respect for Babe...and maybe it's just me but the reasons (i.e. excuses) they give for keeping it a secret aren't valid at all because it can be far, far worse when it comes out down the road...be honest and work it out. ...hey this is probably why my family doesn't let me in on the secrets
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Okay. The minute Zoe started singing "You Raise Me Up" I lost it. Actually I started to lose it when Krystal collapsed in tears at Babe's casket. As much as I hated her character, it still saddens me. What a way to end the show! So we were right. Babe is still alive!! Then who's in the casket? A dummy?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 02-16-2007 at 01:57 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

OMG! Babe is alive!!!! I'm so happy for that!!!!

Premium Member
    And now we know that Josh and Kendall are in on it. Next week will be fun to watch all this unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2243862;
    Babe is still alive!! Then who's in the casket? A dummy?
    What?! Oh my, I didn't get a chance to see it yesterday yet, and it's not on yet here...hmmm.

I agree, I wasn't crazy about Babe either but Crystal breaking down was heartwrenching.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread