+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Well Janet, Amanda's mother, did suggest that Ethan's mother/Zach's wife is the satin slayer. I don't think its Greenlee, because I heard somewhere that ABC has casted her as Brenda on General Hospital, not recasted as Greenlee on AMC. So Ethan's mother would make sense...since Ethan dated like half of them? Simone and Kendall for sure...as far as i know.

I think Babe is dead, dead-dead. I really hope it isnt so...but I think chances are slim for her to make it out of it....

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2239200;
    Well Janet, Amanda's mother, did suggest that Ethan's mother/Zach's wife is the satin slayer. I don't think its Greenlee, because I heard somewhere that ABC has casted her as Brenda on General Hospital, not recasted as Greenlee on AMC. So Ethan's mother would make sense...since Ethan dated like half of them? Simone and Kendall for sure...as far as i know.

I think Babe is dead, dead-dead. I really hope it isnt so...but I think chances are slim for her to make it out of it....
    #1 I thought Ethan's mother died in childbirth? #2 by recast, the poster was saying that someone else was going to be playing Greenlee.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

If your theory about babe still being alive, and Josh is in on it, would they tell Krystal the truth, or take the stance that the less people that know the better off the story line????

See I was thinking that today. Why put Krystal, JR and all of Babe's friends including Amanda and Zoe through all that horrible torture of thinking that she is dead if she's not? I mean, my God! I know what it's like to lose a friend to murder and I think if I ever found out that it was a hoax, I'd be pretty PO'd at everyone who lied to me about it! I'd never forgive the people who lied about it. I can't imagine someone not at least telling Krystal. Can you imagine thinking that your little girl has been murdered and then finding out that it was a lie?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think I'd be quite ticked as well. I just don't know. I think Amanda & Zoe would understand, JR would seek revenge and then there would be a "honeymoon" period with Babe & JR, but then it would all blow up again. I think if that's where they're taking the story, Krystal will turn out knowing.

Okay. Am I the only one who cried at the end today? What a beautiful sentiment! I've actually done something similiar to that before. Sending a birthday balloon up in the air when I've gone to visit my friend's grave on his birthday. Maybe I'll do that again on Friday as a belated valentine's thing. I'll send up a whole bunch of balloons in memory of people that I've lost over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2241137;
    I think I'd be quite ticked as well. I just don't know. I think Amanda & Zoe would understand, JR would seek revenge and then there would be a "honeymoon" period with Babe & JR, but then it would all blow up again. I think if that's where they're taking the story, Krystal will turn out knowing.
    I think Krystal already does know. One minute she is hugging Babe and crying at the hospital, and the next she has returned to the mansion and has miraculously gotten herself together. My guess is she was clued in somehow or other that Babe is actually alive. She also went as far as to say to JR that she was happy that he and Babe were working their way back to each other, when we all know that the last thing Adam told Krystal before she found out Babe was attacked was that JR had been spying on Babe to catch her in the act.

More importantly though, in the wake of this tragedy, why the heck are Zach and Kendall going bowling? Something's up.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I still don't think they should permanently kill off Babe. She's just so intertwined into every storyline. I haven't seen today episode yet, but I think it's going to be good.

Don't forget, Kendall and Zach are formulating a plan to "take back their lives." A trip is in their future..

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2241152;
    Okay. Am I the only one who cried at the end today? What a beautiful sentiment! I've actually done something similiar to that before. Sending a birthday balloon up in the air when I've gone to visit my friend's grave on his birthday. Maybe I'll do that again on Friday as a belated valentine's thing. I'll send up a whole bunch of balloons in memory of people that I've lost over the years.
    I really enjoyed that, too.

They aired the commercial right after the show today, so I'd imagine that Babe will be back on the scene quite quickly or they wouldn't be airing the commercial.

I thought the Kendall and Zach bowling was poorly done, but sweet in its sentiment.

The scene with Ryan and (heck.. what's her name again.. I've gone blank. ) was hot! Nice little stable visit.
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-14-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Annie

+ Reply to Thread