+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 149 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Sorry. I fixed it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

S'ok. But I agree with your sentiment...heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

LOL
    I'm a little annoyed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    JR actually thought that it was a trick. Why would someone ever lie about something as serious as your wife or husband bieng attacked and in the hospital?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Babe is the character you love to hate and hate to love. PV will move on without her, but come on... Will there be as much juicy drama without her (since almost all storylines revolve around her in one way or another)? A this point her hubby (JB) can go -- I'm tired of the Julia / Jamie relationship -- it's too borring.

I saw a commercial for AMC later this afternoon that said something about how one of them really isn't dead...it mentioned Dixie and Babe. I don't know what is up with that!

Premium Member
    Yeah. "The twist we never expected." Something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2238949;
    I saw a commercial for AMC later this afternoon that said something about how one of them really isn't dead...it mentioned Dixie and Babe. I don't know what is up with that!
    I'm wondering if Babe isn't really dead and this is going to be the set up to try and catch the slayer. Now that the slayer thinks that Babe is dead, he or she will now try and come after Kendall but Ryan, Josh, Zach, and Tad will be there waiting with the police to try and catch him.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing, nilesgirl.

woah, today was really intense...I had no idea that Babe was going to die! And nilesgirl, I see where JR was coming from...I mean he did think he lost his mom for good and she really was alive the whole time, you know?

Any more ideas as to who it could be?

Looking forward to tomorrow...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Well, I wouldn't be too surprised if Babe's death is a classic "soap opera" death. When the character's death scene happens off camera, then there is always the possibility that they ain't really dead. This could be a ploy to protect Babe while she recovers, and so she can help the police. I can totally see Josh suggesting it in the operating room. It'll also be easier to try to find the killer if he/she has only one target. Yeah, I know we see Crystal weeping over Babe's body, but that could be faked, so as to sell the scam. I don't know, but there just seems way too much Babe related storylines to have her gone for good.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 02-12-2007 at 09:24 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread