+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thinks besides myself think that Amanda Dillon looks like a young Julie Newmar? I think the resemblance is uncanny.
    From the very little I can remember of the Batman series, yeah, you're right. The one thing I can say is that lately she has looked absolutely stunning on screen! She's drop dead gorgeous, and would probably have a thriving career in film, if she knew the first thing about acting! She sticks out like a sore thumb on a show with some fabulous actors. (Jackson and, dare I say it, Erica are the only cast members who match her terrible acting skills. But being soap opera royalty and all, I'll let them slide.)

Okay, yesterday was the first day that I doubted that JR and Jamie buried Madden, only because if they did, I sincerely doubt that Jamie would choose this moment to get all hot and heavy with Julia. He'd have too much on his mind. Zach has made some comments to Dixie that make them look guilty, and Tad keeps looking over at the park flower bed, but I now think its David.

Oh... and it looks like the wheels have been put in motion for Zach's departure. (I'm not gonna bother with spoiler quotes anymore, anyone with half a brain reading these posts would have figured it out by now.) Kendall is not going to be able to handle yet another lie from the man she loves. She's gonna send him packing back to Vegas. Man, I'm gonna miss him. Zach and Kendall remind me of Rhett and Scarlett from Gone With The Wind. A misunderstood rogue and scoundrel who falls madly in love with a stubborn and fiery tempered beauty. That's exactly what they are, and it's the BEST type of relationship to enjoy vicariously!
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Okay, yesterday was the first day that I doubted that JR and Jamie buried Madden, only because if they did, I sincerely doubt that Jamie would choose this moment to get all hot and heavy with Julia. He'd have too much on his mind. Zach has made some comments to Dixie that make them look guilty, and Tad keeps looking over at the park flower bed, but I now think its David.
    Which would make for a likely culprit. I was watching SoapNet's reairing of last week's shows and on Monday's show Jamie and JR were talking at length about Madden. At one point Jamie told JR "as soon as I get anything out of Madden I'll let you know." I didn't know what to make of it.. whether to infer that Jamie and JR DID do it, or whether it was just an ironic coincidence and Jamie had been planning to pay Madden a visit but wasn't yet aware that he was missing.

Oh... and it looks like the wheels have been put in motion for Zach's departure. (I'm not gonna bother with spoiler quotes anymore, anyone with half a brain reading these posts would have figured it out by now.) Kendall is not going to be able to handle yet another lie from the man she loves. She's gonna send him packing back to Vegas. Man, I'm gonna miss him. Zach and Kendall remind me of Rhett and Scarlett from Gone With The Wind. A misunderstood rogue and scoundrel who falls madly in love with a stubborn and fiery tempered beauty. That's exactly what they are, and it's the BEST type of relationship to enjoy vicariously!
    That's a fun comparison! I really like that.. and am really going to miss these two together. I just do not care for Ryan and don't care to see her back with him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

They are doing a very very very good job at keeping the identity of the person who buried Madden a secret. They throw out hints here and there and every time you think you've figured out who it is, they throw you off track by hinting towards someone else. Then when you think it's that person, they throw you off track again. I can't wait to see who the real culprit is. My question about that Terry guy is this: THat was him that went to Aidan today "looking for his wife", right? So, how does he know Di? He said his wife has a friend in PV named Di Kirby. I don't remember Lily ever mentioning her and I honestly don't think she even knows her so what's going on?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to give a recap for today.
    Lily/Jonathan: Lily had a bad dream about the guy from NY who tried to attack her. Meanwhile the guy (Terry) showed up at Aidan's house asking for help in finding "his wife, Annie who took his little girl and left town." He told Aidan that he believes she came there because she's got a friend in PV named Di Kirby. It looked like Erin knew who the guy really might've been when she saw his case file after he left.
    Erica/Jack/Jeff/Josh:Erica begged Jeff to please give her a heads up before telling Josh that he is their son. Josh overheard part of the conversation but not the important stuff.
    Kendall/Zach:Kendall confronted Zach about his lies regarding helping Dixie but they quickly made up.
    Di/Tad:Nothing really important happened with these 2 other than a brief conversation in the park where Madden is buried where Di offered to help Tad find Kate and he refused.
    If I missed anything, feel free to add.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

well now we know for certain that the Madden kidnapper isn't Jamie or JR. They just showed Jamie with Julia, and then JR and Josh... and then the kidnapper tormenting Madden.

I wonder if David's too obvious and it's really Di.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    well now we know for certain that the Madden kidnapper isn't Jamie or JR. They just showed Jamie with Julia, and then JR and Josh... and then the kidnapper tormenting Madden.

I wonder if David's too obvious and it's really Di.
    The idea is that the kidnapper is using a tape recorder with a timer set to turn on and play prerecorded torments.
    Di was with Tad so I don't believe it was her. David is a little too obvious. Could be Zach or Del. Or of course the most interesting suspect Adam or Krystal. Although do they really care if Dixie ever finds Kate? Hmmm.....Stuart's so nice all the time I'd laugh if it was him. I mean don't they always say "It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for"?

Minicap:
    Greg:Greg refused to give his tormentor any information unless he/she got him out of the grave.
    Lily & Jonathan: Lily and Jonathan unwittingly tossed a frisbee just feet from Greg's grave in the park. Lily credited Jonathan for helping her with her nightmares about Terry and told him the only thing she wanted to remember from NY is their wedding.
    Babe:Babe tried unsuccessfully to stop Fusion from opening a bar.
    Di/Aidan/Terry: Di showed up at Aidan's and was surprised to see an unwelcome visitor. Terry McDermott (which is the same guy who attacked Lily in NY). Terry's search for Annie is legit and Di suspected that Terry must've done something horrible to Annie to make her leave.
    JR:JR went off on Josh and they had to be seperated by Tad and Joe.
    Zach/Ryan:Zach and Ryan had words over Madden and Dixie's daughter. They threw out hints that Zach or Ryan might've been the one who buried Madden. Ryan starts to wonder if Madden is the one who fathered Spike (just like he fathered countless other children).

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I still have to go with Jamie or David, no matter how obvious
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Caught the end of today's show. It IS Jamie and JR!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Caught the end of today's show. It IS Jamie and JR!
    I missed it. Was at a funeral. WHAT HAPPENED?????????

+ Reply to Thread