+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 149 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Usually female killers do have man hands because the writters start the storyline, play it out as long as they can, and then give you the big shocker when it starts to fizzle. Think about Vincent Izzary's charachter (David); he last shot scenes in late October and he last air date was end of November, early December. They had to start taping this in November because it first became a mistery right around the holidays, and they'll drag it out as long as they can. If they intend to have Greenlee as the killer, she has to be recast and then the episodes taped. If it's that obsessed Kenny guy then it should wrap up soon - but even if it's Kenny, it leads right into another storyline about... You guessed it, Zack.

Alexander Cambias is coming back and Josh is leaving good old PV because he's lost his beloved Babe; but not before giving everyone that was "mean" to Babe a hard time.....

Makes me rethink the whole Greenlee thing....

I can't believe it! Figures that the people on AMC would never touch any of the kain(sp?) women. I'm devastated...it's going to be a very different show now that Babe has been attacked, I wonder what will happen to Krystal and JR now that she's gone.

She's not gone yet. She could still survive like Danielle did. All we saw at the end was the slayer injecting her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

All of the spoilers are talking about Babe not surviving the attack. My guess is one of two things will happen: 1. Josh will find her and wisk her off someplace, torment everyone that was mean to her and nurture her back to health for the opportunity to resurrect both characters in the future; or she really will die and JR will become a jerk to everyone because he can't deal with her being gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2236286;
    or she really will die and JR will become a jerk to everyone because he can't deal with her being gone.
    Man... I don't know if I could take them doing more of that. Seems like that's all that JR's character has been these last couple of years.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I seriously wonder what will happent o Krystal and JR is Babe really dies...I think they're characters are both so boring without her. It's so funny how things change...I remembered hating Babe and wanting her dead for keeping Bianca's baby...and now I'm saddened by the chance that she's gone! I really hope she stays in the clear...she's become my favorite character to watch on the show!

FORT Fogey
    Babe is the worst character ever on AMC. She makes the other characters nothing more than a prop to her and they do and say things that are not in their character. And what Adam has become with KWAK yuck. I hope the rumor of her and her hubby Justin leaving when their contracts are up is true, and AMC can be good again without her nasally voice, waterfall eyes, and too present behind in every scene.

Okay so
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Babe is dead.
    I spoilered it for those who haven't seen it yet.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I say Good riddence
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 02-12-2007 at 02:27 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Ummm... nilesgirl... if you're going to spoiler it, you might as well spoiler that last sentence as well. That was a spoiler in itself.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread