+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 149 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

I read that they were going to recast Greenlee on either soapcentral or soaps.about.com in the comings and goings section.

I agree that without Babe JR/Crystal would need some serious new storylines or their characters may as well be cut.

Oh well. Time will tell.

So I guess we'll find out tomorrow who gets killed off tomorrow? They did say it would be revealed this week right?

As for the killer, it was obvious played out that the writers wanted us to believe the killer was a male, when the killer was right next to babe, but I have to say...I believe it is a female, simply because of Zarf's character who is transgender. Zarf immediately gave a weird look to the killer, and since Zarf is a transgender, I assume he could tell that it was girl dressed up as a guy? I could just be nitpicking at small details...but I think the killer is definitely female. I'm not sure if it is Greenlee though...I'm beginning to think that Greenlee will return back to the scene after hearing of Kendall's death, and of course will cause problems for Ryan and Annie. Maybe...lol

Haha PWS -- you crack me up!!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2232737;
    The reason everyone thinks it's someone with a connection to Amelia (Zach's mom) is because of the satin ribbon (the same kind Amelia used to wear all the time) and the gardenias (the same kind Zach's mom used to love) found on each of the bodies. Not to mention the notes that Zach got accusing him "You killed her". I believe there was even one that specified that the "her" that Zach supposedly killed was his mother.
    And I have to agree, I think that it is someone related to Zach but who? I dont know

And did yall catch Zoe kissing JR today? haha, that was a good laugh! I loved it! And Babe snapping a pic of it -- too funny! Do yall think their plan is going to work?

And do you think JR is going to tell Adam and Tad the truth about Krystals baby?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Theories behind Greenlee being the slayer:
    Why Simone? maybe because she thought Simone helped Kendall make the decision
    Why the reference to Zach being guilty? Because Zack caused the black out and killed the relationship between Greenlee & Kendall.

It would be genius of the writters to make Greenlee out to be the killer. She could go to trial and plead insanity - create mahem between Annie & Ryan - get out of jail on the insanity defence and be the mischevious Greenlee that we all know and love.

Some things I've observed about the "Satin Slayer". It would have to obviously be someone who is an expert at disguises (otherwise Babe would've known the killer right away in the park). They would have to know about the connection between the gardenias and ribbon to Zach and Zach's mom. And they would have to know that this "drug" can be fatal which means they would have to have some kind of medical background, right? I'm thinking that whoever the killer is is not the same person who sent the love letters to Zach's mom that were signed R. If it is the same person, it could be someone just simply signing R so it would throw the blame off of the guilty party. Instead of looking for the real killer, they'll be looking for someone with the first name beginning with R. (Such as that Raymond guy) Which of course leaves the real killer free to stalk whoever he-or she-wants. Clever move today with Ryan and Tad pretending they want to off Zach so as to lure the killer out knowing that the killer probably wants the same thing. It would actually make sense if it were Greenlee. I can sort of see why she would want Simone dead (Didn't she sleep with Green's dad?). I can definitely see why she would want Kendall dead. I can see why she would want to torture Zach. Everyone wants Babe dead so it stands to reason that Greens does too. But why harm Danielle and why Erin? She never even had the chance to meet Erin so what would her motive be?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234418;
    But why harm Danielle and why Erin? She never even had the chance to meet Erin so what would her motive be?
    Oh, but she did meet Erin! Up in Nova Scotia, remember? Erin lied to her about Ryan being alive, AND she was harboring Jonathan, who was responsible for shooting Ryan, drugging her with antipsychotics, holding she and Kendall and Lily hostage in the caves, AND making Ryan believe he had killed his younger brother, thus sending Ryan off to the Fight Club and Vasectomy surgery. Indirectly, Erin did have a lot to do with Greenlee's perfect life going down the drain, and she may just resent the fact that Erin fell into life at Fusion and in Pine Valley so easily. More importantly, she was JONATHAN'S savior, who she despised more than anyone except Kendall. Pretty good revenge, I'd say.

Danielle is more of a stretch. But Greenlee was never known for selflessness, so if she really was going fruit loop, she could have been offended by Danielle and Simone's easy acceptance of Kendall and Babe.

I just got back from Disney World, and have more than a weeks worth of episodes to watch. I'm going to pretend that I did not read that Kendall gets the axe.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

My comment about Greens wanting Kendall dead did not mean that Kendall is dead. She's not. She's still very much alive and keniving and selfish as ever. But supposedly the next potential victim of the slayer is going to be between Babe and Kendall. Personally, I will not shed any tears if either one of them get killed. I'm tired of Kendall's attitude and I'm tired of Babe's bouncing back and forth between Josh and JR. Erica acting like she's not doing anything wrong to Jack is getting on my nerves too. "I know I'm married to Jack but I'm going to kiss my ex-husband anyway. There's nothing wrong with that."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I no longer think the slayer has anything to do with Zach. I think it's a ploy by the writers to lead into another storyline so the show doesn't hit another stretch of borring. I think the gardenias and satin ribbon are linked to fusion because they were part of the ad campaign that Simone was working on; but ofcourse Zach seems to be the money maker these days so it has to be all about him.

Yeah, Greenlee has the motive to do this to Kendall but I dont think she would do this to Simone, Erin or Dixie...unless she was possessed by the devil or completely insane. Well I am not too sure about her but she is definitely still high up on my list.

But for some reason, I think it is a man -- i dont know why but after watching the homeless person approach Babe, it looks like this person has man hands but call me crazy!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Toby, if you remember, Dixie was not the intended target. It was Babe. She couldn't eat the pancakes so she let Dixie eat them not knowing that they were laced. Greens has every reason to hate Babe and want her dead. As I said before, I think the only 3 people who can honestly say that they truly like or love Babe are Josh, Zoe and of course her mother.

+ Reply to Thread