+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

The idiots in charge?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

OMG, I just watched Monday and Tuesdays shows last night. I wept like a baby!!! A beautiful sendoff for the beloved Dixie.

But I am angry that she was brought back only to be let go so soon. I would rather they got rid of both Di and Del.

OMG, I got teary eyed as well. It was so sad. Loved her send off -- it was so sweet. Yes, it is sad that she is leaving. I wish her the best of luck but glad that we got to see her the period that she was back.

So what do yall think about her telling JR about Tad being the father of Krystal's baby? Uh Oh, I have a feeling that it might get out now and looking forward to it

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I am not so sure about that Toby! JR seems to be a little confused as to what to do with the info. Help Tad, hurt his Dad

I read in the spoilers that Babe is the next target. What are the odds that it's Greenlee - they are supposedly recasting her now.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2232008;
    I read in the spoilers that Babe is the next target. What are the odds that it's Greenlee - they are supposedly recasting her now.
    Where did you hear they were recasting Greens?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm actually wouldn't be surprised is Babe gets the axe anymore...at this point, I can totally see either one ending up dead. I'm still more leniant towards Kendall being axed, I just think without Babe, JR/Crystal would be useless characters, but that's just me.

Omg, what a twist that would be if Greenlee was the killer...or at least...coming back in hearing news of her friends demise? I hope its true!

Greenlee crossed my mind for a split second when the murders first started. But why would Greenlee kill Simone. Seems to me like she would just go straight for Kendall if she were going to kill anyone.

And is it possible that the killer could have no connection whatsoever to Zach's mom? I don't think it's Raymond now, but there has to be some link between the killer and the whole Raymond/Amelia thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2232730;
    Greenlee crossed my mind for a split second when the murders first started. But why would Greenlee kill Simone. Seems to me like she would just go straight for Kendall if she were going to kill anyone.

And is it possible that the killer could have no connection whatsoever to Zach's mom? I don't think it's Raymond now, but there has to be some link between the killer and the whole Raymond/Amelia thing
    The reason everyone thinks it's someone with a connection to Amelia (Zach's mom) is because of the satin ribbon (the same kind Amelia used to wear all the time) and the gardenias (the same kind Zach's mom used to love) found on each of the bodies. Not to mention the notes that Zach got accusing him "You killed her". I believe there was even one that specified that the "her" that Zach supposedly killed was his mother.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think there's a rule you can't kill any of Erica Kane's daughters...or granddaughters! So Kendall should be ok.

+ Reply to Thread