+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 149 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2217059;

And gosh, yesterday was intense with Kendall and Ryan and him finding out the truth. So Kendall had a very good point when arguing her thoughts...what would you have done? would you have told ryan and annie even though they both had said no matter what they would never want to know?? Yes, i can see how she is being selfish but can also see how is respecting both of their wishes...

Is Ryan going to tell Annie? Or wait awhile?

Mmmmmmmm...sorry, don't buy it. Kendall's motivation had NOTHING to do with respecting Ryan and Annie's wishes. Kendall is unbelievable in her selfishness. When she left Annie to go talk to Ryan two days ago, I actually thought she had come to her senses and was going to tell him the truth! Not only does she NOT tell him, she proceeds to ACTIVELY try to SEPARATE Emma from Ryan. I LITERALLY slid off of the couch groaning as she proceeded to dig herself into a lonely grave. Did y'all check out Josh in the background giving her the dagger eyes! It was hilarious. And Zach...well, nobody on the show has played the sodium pentothol (sp?) drugging so convincingly.

I can't believe how Greg Madden has been dead for more than half a year, and yet he is STILL responsible for pretty much everything going on today. I wouldn't be surprised if he is connected to the Satin Slayer as well. Why DID Josh take those love letters anyway?

Oh, and speaking of Madden, what a warped, twisted SOB. For all his talk about placing children with "worthy" parents, the two families that we have seen benefit from his "work" are 1.) A pedophile and his wife and 2.) A family who has absolutely NO CONNECTION TO ANYONE accept Julia Santos Kiefer. Why in the world did Madden think that Dixie's baby was better off with a couple who has no history with anyone???? I'm finding the Julia connection to Kate so contrived that I am annoyed now.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2217048;
    Last week, when Zach read the love letter out loud and said the letter "R", my mind started racing as to what characters past and present have a name that begins with that letter. I came up with Ray Gardner. I wish I had posted that prediction before Zach remembered the name "Raymond".

As I have said before, I have only been watching the show for a couple of years now, so I don't know anything about Ray Gardner except that he was a low life abuser, who set a bomb off at a NYE party in the mid 80's. Did he supposedly die? If so, how? Was he artistic? Besides Stuart and JR, I can't think of anyone who paints.
    Way back in the day, Ray Gardner was Tad's biological father, who abandoned him, I think in some national park. He also later raped Ruth Martin.
    On one of the ABC shows a long time ago there was a female Raye, a blonde, but can't for the life of me recall which ABC show it was.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2219857;
    Way back in the day, Ray Gardner was Tad's biological father, who abandoned him, I think in some national park. He also later raped Ruth Martin.
    On one of the ABC shows a long time ago there was a female Raye, a blonde, but can't for the life of me recall which ABC show it was.
    I don't know about a blonde but there was a female character named Rae played by Linda Dano who popped up on all 3 ABC soaps only to be discovered that her real name wasn't Raye at all but Gretta.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I believe there was a character named Rae/Raye Woodard, or something similar to that, on Ryan's Hope. She was light haired. I don't recall her real name.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It's sounding like the focus is back on Kenny ("we've been watching him and his last outing was to the grocery store"). The thing is will they actually put it together that the peanut butter was tainted? Also, if he was such an insider at Fusion, wouldn't he know about the tunnels into the Chandler mano? Laws, for rich people concerned about security, why the hell do they have unsecured tunnels that lead to almost every room in their house, which apparently many people know about? Oh well, with Dixie buying the farm, that kind of makes it easier for Tadd to find out about Kathy/Kate, and not take her away from Julia. I really don't like it, but it did also make it easy to drop the bomb about Chrystal's and Tadds baby as well, question is will JR tell his dad?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

My fear is I really hope Winnie didn't give those peanut butter pancakes to Little A. I don't think she did but when she was making them, it sounded like she was asking him if he wanted some. Also, the previews for the upcoming weeks are saying that either Kendall or Babe are next. As much as I can't stand Kendall's selfish whining and caniving (sp?) anymore, I really hope it's Babe. I mean, think about it, it will prove that my most loved character right now (Zoe/Zarf) is not the killer and it will also mean JR won't have to worry about custody of Little A. Sorry to sound so mean about it but Babe is just a little more irritating than Kendall IMO. So, writers, if you ever check out fan boards, keep Kendall, ditch Babe.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2220145;
    My fear is I really hope Winnie didn't give those peanut butter pancakes to Little A. I don't think she did but when she was making them, it sounded like she was asking him if he wanted some.
    Winnie did ask little A. if he wanted some of the peanut butter, but then she said, "Sorry, it's all for your Momma".

I saw the cover of Soap Opera Digest today and it had Kendall and Babe on the Cover with the tagline "Who's Next?". I have a sneaky feeling that neither of them will actually bite the bullet. The writers love to play up the similarities between their lives way too much.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2220200;
    Winnie did ask little A. if he wanted some of the peanut butter, but then she said, "Sorry, it's all for your Momma".

I saw the cover of Soap Opera Digest today and it had Kendall and Babe on the Cover with the tagline "Who's Next?". I have a sneaky feeling that neither of them will actually bite the bullet. The writers love to play up the similarities between their lives way too much.
    No, but they had a preview today during AMC and they said that one of them will definitely be next. Now, I haven't seen anything about Alexa or Alicia leaving but we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2217095;
    Mmmmmmmm...sorry, don't buy it. Kendall's motivation had NOTHING to do with respecting Ryan and Annie's wishes. Kendall is unbelievable in her selfishness. When she left Annie to go talk to Ryan two days ago, I actually thought she had come to her senses and was going to tell him the truth! Not only does she NOT tell him, she proceeds to ACTIVELY try to SEPARATE Emma from Ryan. I LITERALLY slid off of the couch groaning as she proceeded to dig herself into a lonely grave. Did y'all check out Josh in the background giving her the dagger eyes! It was hilarious. And Zach...well, nobody on the show has played the sodium pentothol (sp?) drugging so convincingly.

I can't believe how Greg Madden has been dead for more than half a year, and yet he is STILL responsible for pretty much everything going on today. I wouldn't be surprised if he is connected to the Satin Slayer as well. Why DID Josh take those love letters anyway?

Oh, and speaking of Madden, what a warped, twisted SOB. For all his talk about placing children with "worthy" parents, the two families that we have seen benefit from his "work" are 1.) A pedophile and his wife and 2.) A family who has absolutely NO CONNECTION TO ANYONE accept Julia Santos Kiefer. Why in the world did Madden think that Dixie's baby was better off with a couple who has no history with anyone???? I'm finding the Julia connection to Kate so contrived that I am annoyed now.

Yeah, I completely see your point but she did get herself in a bad situation. So now that Annie knows, what do you think is going to happen between her and Ryan? Do you think she is going to let Ryan be Emma's father? Are they still going to live together?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Okay What a beautiful Dixie montage today. So far it's been a very moving tribute and my heart is breaking at the thought of saying goodbye to Dixie. I feel like I'm in that hospital with her. I feel like she is a real person that I know and she's really dying.

+ Reply to Thread