+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 149 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

I love this soap. It's my favorite on ABC. I watch it for Cameron Mathison (Ryan) and Colin Egglesfield (Josh)

I hate it when they throw something in there like that making you think that it's the killer when it's not. Darn it all! Okay. So ignore everything I said about the killer going to Danielle's room. My mistake.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2212849;
    Brooke's gone?
    I can't believe it... she came on as bratty older teen when I first started watching...and they didn't even give her a send off story? Yikes....

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2214633;
    I hate it when they throw something in there like that making you think that it's the killer when it's not. Darn it all! Okay. So ignore everything I said about the killer going to Danielle's room. My mistake.
    Wait, what are you talking about? Sorry, a little confused about what you are talking about.

Sooo now that Ryan learns that he is the father of Emma, do yall think he and Annie will get together? And question, I forget how Kendall found out about this? And why has she not told him?

Looking forward to seeing Annie and Ryan scenes tomorrow...and Emma and Ryan scenes...well I should say hopefully we will see...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2214763;
    Wait, what are you talking about? Sorry, a little confused about what you are talking about.

Sooo now that Ryan learns that he is the father of Emma, do yall think he and Annie will get together? And question, I forget how Kendall found out about this? And why has she not told him?

Looking forward to seeing Annie and Ryan scenes tomorrow...and Emma and Ryan scenes...well I should say hopefully we will see...
    Yesterday, near the end of the show, we saw a mysterious person approaching what was supposed to be Danielle's hospital room (it was really Olivia, Aidan and someone else setting a trap for the killer) All we saw was the legs and shoes. I posted yesterday that it was the killer and that clearly the killer was a man. Today, I corrected myself when I saw that it wasn't the killer that went to Danielle's room but it was actually Kenny. Hope that clears things up.
    Kendall found out that Emma was Ryan's daughter this way: She always kind of suspected that something was up. Ryan was always close to Emma. Kendall found out that Madden was Annie's OB. She put two and two together and asked Josh to do a DNA test to find out if Ryan was Emma's father. The test came back positive. She didn't tell him because she was afraid that Ryan would cling more to Annie and Emma and neglect his son, Spike. Basically, all of Kendall's motives were selfish.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Kendall found out when David told her that Emma was NOT Kate as everyone thought she was Ryan's daughter. From there she got Josh to do the oh so cheap and speedy DNA test.

Okay. The painting actually might be a little clue. All of "mommy's" love letters are signe R so who do we know aside from Ryan that has a name starting with R that would want to do this? Do we know any characters that are painters? And now I really think Zoe is innocent. We saw her in bed with Babe and at the same time, at the station, we saw someone with black gloves piercing the bottom of something and injecting a drug into it. Now, just like when I thought it was the killer walking up to Danielle's room but it wasn't, I could be misreading this too. But I honestly don't think so. I also don't think it's David Hayward. What would he have to gain?
    ETA: It wasn't at the station. This guy just poisoned a jar of peanut butter that was in Winefred's shopping cart so that means that he's going after Babe Chandler. Which means it's definitely not David Hayward. Why would he want to kill his own daughter?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 01-26-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Last week, when Zach read the love letter out loud and said the letter "R", my mind started racing as to what characters past and present have a name that begins with that letter. I came up with Ray Gardner. I wish I had posted that prediction before Zach remembered the name "Raymond".

As I have said before, I have only been watching the show for a couple of years now, so I don't know anything about Ray Gardner except that he was a low life abuser, who set a bomb off at a NYE party in the mid 80's. Did he supposedly die? If so, how? Was he artistic? Besides Stuart and JR, I can't think of anyone who paints.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Thanks nilesgirl, that clears up a lot! You have been so helpful.

And I can't think of anyones name that starts with "R" -- could it stand for something? "R" could have another meaning...

And gosh, yesterday was intense with Kendall and Ryan and him finding out the truth. So Kendall had a very good point when arguing her thoughts...what would you have done? would you have told ryan and annie even though they both had said no matter what they would never want to know?? Yes, i can see how she is being selfish but can also see how is respecting both of their wishes...

Is Ryan going to tell Annie? Or wait awhile?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

He had a right to know that Emma was his whether he wanted to know or not. I would've sat him down and said that even though he said he didn't want to know, he needed to and I would've told him. No, in my mind, Kendall's motives were purely selfish. She wanted Ryan all to herself. She wanted her and Spike to be the most important thing in his life. Nothing anyone says will make me change my mind about that.

+ Reply to Thread