+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 149 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2210082;
    According to the latest SOD
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dixie will be the next person to die at the Satin Slayer's hands. Apparently another Fusion girl is supposed to be the victim but Dixie ends up biting it instead. And this time, it's for real, folks! I say BOOO! to the writers for getting us all excited for her return only to have her die before ever finding out that Kathy is Kate! She will make her exit next week, I believe.

How credible is SOP?..I don't read it too much, are they EVER wrong? It seems that Cady was in the opening credits since last October or November so why would they want her gone now? They should get rid of Winifred's (sp) niece, I think she is useless as Emma's mother is. I was very upset that the beloved Brooke is gone without any explantion. Anyway, if they kill Dixie off, I will be very upset, like most of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;2212412;
    How credible is SOP?..I don't read it too much, are they EVER wrong? It seems that Cady was in the opening credits since last October or November so why would they want her gone now? They should get rid of Winifred's (sp) niece, I think she is useless as Emma's mother is. I was very upset that the beloved Brooke is gone without any explantion. Anyway, if they kill Dixie off, I will be very upset, like most of you guys.

Extremely credible, and Cady has already posted on her website that she will be leaving, and that the character will be killed off ...for good this time

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;2212412;
    Brooke's gone?

Missed that one, didn't ya, RocktopChick? They let her go and didn't even make any mention of it on the show. It caused a mini-uproar, of sorts, as that's pretty disrespectful treatment for such a long time member of the show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Thanks rcurrytoo, now I will go cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2212849;
    Brooke's gone?
    Yep, her last appearance was at Simone's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2212995;
    Missed that one, didn't ya, RocktopChick? They let her go and didn't even make any mention of it on the show. It caused a mini-uproar, of sorts, as that's pretty disrespectful treatment for such a long time member of the show.
    Totally missed it. What are these people thinking??? And the Dixie thing is as bad as on GH when they brough Laura back and made a huge deal about it only to have her relape after a couple of weeks. Ridiculous.

Okay. I'm now convinced that the killer is definitely a man. If anyone saw today, the killer walked up to what was supposed to be Danielle's room (it's a set up to catch him.) and I could tell by the way the killer walked up to the door that it was a man.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2213183;
    Okay. I'm now convinced that the killer is definitely a man. If anyone saw today, the killer walked up to what was supposed to be Danielle's room (it's a set up to catch him.) and I could tell by the way the killer walked up to the door that it was a man.
    Really? you can tell? LOL. You crack me up!

And I had no idea about Cady -- that is crazy! But I am not surprised, she hasn't been on for long and her contract probably ran off. I am really glad that we go to see her for the time that we did. I am really interested to see all this play out. When is it going to happen?

And what is the deal with Kendall yelling at Annie? Why does she care is Annie lives in the same apartment as Ryan? Do I sense jealousy??

Soo i guess Ryan finds out tomorrow about Emma?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2213460;
    Really? you can tell? LOL. You crack me up!

And I had no idea about Cady -- that is crazy! But I am not surprised, she hasn't been on for long and her contract probably ran off. I am really glad that we go to see her for the time that we did. I am really interested to see all this play out. When is it going to happen?

And what is the deal with Kendall yelling at Annie? Why does she care is Annie lives in the same apartment as Ryan? Do I sense jealousy??

Soo i guess Ryan finds out tomorrow about Emma?
    I can tell by the way someone walks if it's a man or a woman. It's definitely a man. Either that or a woman who walks like a man and likes walking around in men's shoes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread