+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 149 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2201198;
    I've been trying to figure out where reggie is for a while now. I thought maybe he was away at college, but he sure didn't show up for the holidays. Ya think maybe jack adopted him just to send him out on his own after he turned 18? Is he still in the opening credits?
    I don't think he is in the opening credits anymore, but the show fired the actor...which in my opinion was dumb. I liked Reggie and they fired him to bring in Colby and Sean. I guess they figured they would be more interesting

He is still in the opening credits. I saw his pic. Weird.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2201239;
    I don't think he is in the opening credits anymore, but the show fired the actor...which in my opinion was dumb. I liked Reggie and they fired him to bring in Colby and Sean. I guess they figured they would be more interesting
    well that's just silly. and they never even had a story to explain his absence? silly. and I don't know about interesting, but Colby is definitely the most whiny person ever. Is winifred's niece still on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2201570;
    well that's just silly. and they never even had a story to explain his absence? silly. and I don't know about interesting, but Colby is definitely the most whiny person ever. Is winifred's niece still on the show?
    I very much agree with you about Colby she is FF material for me. I would much rather have Reggie. I think they could have had great stories with him. Colby is a very irritating Paris Hilton.. ... wannabe

I say the syringes and drugs they found in Zarf's apartment in London will be very easy to explain. He's transitioning into a female, right? So it would make sense that those are probably hormone injections. Zarf is still innocent in my book and will be until they actually show him killing one of the girls. Now SOD mentioned that Janet from Another Planet will be making a brief return and that she will have something to do with this story. Hmmm. Could my inklings be correct?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yeah, I believe he is innocent but what about the picture of Zach's mom in his apartment? that is what is weird. Do you think there is any relation between Zach and Zarf? They could be siblings with the same mom? thoughts?

And Dani, do you think she is a goner? That picture at the end of the day had her crossed out! I can't wait for Monday.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2203086;
    Yeah, I believe he is innocent but what about the picture of Zach's mom in his apartment? that is what is weird. Do you think there is any relation between Zach and Zarf? They could be siblings with the same mom? thoughts?

And Dani, do you think she is a goner? That picture at the end of the day had her crossed out! I can't wait for Monday.
    They found pictures of lots of women. All pulled from magazine and newspaper clippings it looks like. If Zarf has wanted to be a woman his entire life, it is entirely possible that he had these to aid in imagining what female female features he would like to have or what he might look like as a woman.

That is what I was thinking! Zarf had been collecting pictures for years and years. Was Zach's Mom a model? Don't remember anyone saying anything. I hope he is not some long lost brother! that would just be too much to handle.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dani opens her eyes later this week.
    Now I know in Soap world, that really doesn't mean much but we'll see. Also, while Zarf is in custody, Zach gets another note from the killer so it can't be him. I still say it's Janet Green. As I said before, Janet will be coming back briefly and she will have some connection to the Satin Slayer story. Remember how protective of Amanda she's always been and anyone who mistreated her precious Amanda would feel the wrath of Janet. Well, let's look back at how terribly the women of Fusion have treated Amanda. Janet would have perfect motive for wanting them dead. But how would Janet know about Zach's mom???

Zarf to Babe today: "You were a cheerleader, weren't you?"

I like the Janet Green theory. That way, it wouldn't make any of the characters I like - especially Zach and Zarf - murderers.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread