+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2185993;
    I missed the part of the show yesterday and was wondering if Father Thomas' talk with Dixie convinced her to drop telling Tad about Krystal's baby? Did Tad ever come out of the woods?
    Father Clarence talked to her (anyone notice the irony that the priest has the same name as the angel in "It's A Wonderful Life"?) and she went over to the Chandler nuthouse...er...umm....mansion and was about to tell Adam the truth. Krystal came out and said that Dixie didn't have to say anything. "I'll say what needs to be said." And that's how they ended it. So how long do we have to wait until the episode comes where Krystal says "The baby I'm carrying is Tad's"? Are there football games on just Christmas day or is it Tuesday as well?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2185545;
    Maybe the flashback chick IS Zarf is all those trans stories are true?
    The actor who plays Zarf was on the View yesterday. I only saw the end of it. But I had the impression that the character was a man who was going to become a woman.

I was at first wondering if the flashback woman may have been Ethan's mother, but Zach doesn't seem to recognize her at all when he has these memories

Okay. I couldn't really hear a lot of the dialogue today about Kathy/Kate's parents. Who is her mother that was in the accident? Julia said it was an old friend of hers and I thought I heard her say the name Melinda. Who are these people?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2187941;
    The actor who plays Zarf was on the View yesterday. I only saw the end of it. But I had the impression that the character was a man who was going to become a woman.

I was at first wondering if the flashback woman may have been Ethan's mother, but Zach doesn't seem to recognize her at all when he has these memories
    I watched The View when he was on and yes that was what he was telling about the proposed storyline. He is a man who will become a woman (named Zoe) who is interested in women (ie. Bianca). He said the turning of Zarf (a really stupid name) into Zoe will probably take a couple of years. So this actor is going to start wearing dresses pretty soon to show the transformation into a woman.

I think it's a really brave storyline because it hasn't been done before but it's all just a little too weird for me. Then again this is the show that does an "unabortion" storyline.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2187946;
    Okay. I couldn't really hear a lot of the dialogue today about Kathy/Kate's parents. Who is her mother that was in the accident? Julia said it was an old friend of hers and I thought I heard her say the name Melinda. Who are these people?
    I think it was Linda. On friday, Julia was talking about a couple that she and Noah had made friends with when they were in witness protection, Linda and someone. They were coming to visit and Linda had a surprise.

I've only watched through yesterday's show. Have we seen any indication that this child is Kate?

No indication mentioned yet on the show however SOD has already confirmed that this will be Kate.

Thanks Nilesgirl, I guess Dixie will hold off on telling Adam for a bit longer. Its still Christmas in PV, but its not here in the real world, so I cant into the show very much.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2188094;
    Have we seen any indication that this child is Kate?
    Well, everytime someone wished upon the christmas star for Kate, they showed this situation/child. The rub is that Julia wished for a baby and I have a feeling that she's gonna be the legal guardian of Kathy/Kate when her final parent kicks the bucket. I think that the new tension is going to be Julia's desire for a child of her own, and Tad and Dixie's desire to be reunited with Kate. Could Tad's wish that Kate be as lucky/happy as he was with his adoptive parents come back to haunt him.

As for Zarf, uhm, he was talking about how he disappointed his father by not being the son of his fathers dreams while growing up in Elkhardt, Indiana. That pretty much confirms that he has been a male up until this point.

On a side note, the child playing Kathy/Kate seems to be a much better actor than Emma/Little A/Miranda/et al the 4 y/o actors on All My Childeren. She seemed to understand the emotions of the situations she was portraying, as well as the limited dialogue she has, unlike the childeren playing Emma and Little A.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 12-28-2006 at 03:45 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

And another indication..... the very last scene yesterday was Tad showing up at the hospital.. kneeling in front of the little girl and saying "Whose child are you?"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

well how on earth would Tad/Dixie ever find out she's Kate? I can't see them suddenly doing DNA tests on every little girl that crosses their path. As far as I can tell, they have no reason in the world to think this child could be Kate.

+ Reply to Thread