+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 149 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

nilesgirl, everyone reacts differently to lossing a friend/family member. A family friend died two weeks ago and his two sons reacted differently. One of the sons was more emotional while the other one was stronger and did not show much emotion at all. He lives up in NY and his mom says it has toughened him up. I think Ryan is just a stronger person compared to Jonathan who is more emotional. I think it is completely normal for Ryan to react the way he did...great scenes today. dont you think? I loved the erin montage -- i had tears in my eyes. The three of them were so close and it was so hard to watch -- they all did a terrific job.

And I am really liking Zarf, at first I was a little weary but I am really enjoying him -- he is quite funny. And I dont really think he is the killer...do you? It looks like they are setting him to be but I just dont think he would do it...thoughts?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Broadway;2176323;]I haven't watched but one episode in the last few weeks. Have they given any explanation as to why Zarf has named himself after the dog in Thundercats??

QUOTE]
    Never watched Thundercats, but I'm assuming it's about cats? So a dog would be an anomaly wanting to fit in? Given that Zarf is supposed to be in the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    transgendered
    story that would sort of fit, no?

And no, Toby, I am still convinced that Zarf is a red herring. I don't think he is the killer even though they are working hard to make it look like that. I still think that the woman in Zach's flashbacks is connected in some way. Same flower, same ribbon and the death scenes always either precede or follow one of his flashbacks. Zarf would really have no motive to kill the Fusion girls.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yeah, you are right but who do you think the killer is? do you think it could be josh? he seems a little unstable right now...

And the lady in lace is really boogling my mind -- who is that? And is the connection to Erin and Simone? very interesting...

And wasn't the Erin montage so cute today? I just loved it -- my eyes definitely watered. Even though she was not on much I am going to miss her.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I definitely think the lady in lace is connected. Josh really would have no motive as far as I can see. They're really playing Zarf up to be a suspect but I think there's someone else that we haven't officially met yet. The VO's keep saying "Can Zach explain his past in time to save his wife?" Which tells me that it these murders definitely have something to do with this woman in Zach's flashbacks. Maybe it's psycho Janet again. I mean, they all treated Amanda pretty rotten. That would make sense.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So is there going to be another murder? I've only watched through Monday's show, so I may have missed it. If there is, I would guess Amanda is next. She sorta works for fusion, doesn't she? In the bar?

Yes, she does work for Fusion. Has Zarf ever mentioned how long he's been in the music biz? I still don't think it's him but I think that he has some connection to Zack's flashback chick.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2183837;
    Yes, she does work for Fusion. Has Zarf ever mentioned how long he's been in the music biz? I still don't think it's him but I think that he has some connection to Zack's flashback chick.
    Maybe the flashback chick IS Zarf is all those trans stories are true?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2185545;
    Maybe the flashback chick IS Zarf is all those trans stories are true?
    PWS, great minds clearly think alike. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! That's why I was wondering if anyone knows the timeline between when Zach's flashback chick disappeared and Zarf became Zarf.

I missed the part of the show yesterday and was wondering if Father Thomas' talk with Dixie convinced her to drop telling Tad about Krystal's baby? Did Tad ever come out of the woods?

+ Reply to Thread