+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 149 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Derek has to be the dumbest cop come on now!! Simone is laying there looking perfect, if she'd killed herself wouldn't something of what she'd killed herself have been near by.

Simone asked to be let off the show since she wants to spend more time with her family. Sorry, I can't think of the actress's name off the top of my head.

Obviously they are not going to kill off a real major character, so expect a secondary Fusion girl to go next.

I don't think there is any way that Zarf is the killer since they are building up this whole transgender story with him.

Personally I like it when something happens or if someone is going to get killed, it hasn't leaked all over the place. Ah, the good old days!

No kidding. SoapNet showed the Simone death for a week beforehand and has clearly shown who is the next to be killed.... I hate the darned spoilers when they get that specific. Why have we left the days when they just alluded to a murder happening or, better yet, they don't mention it AT ALL.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Does anyone know who sings that beautiful song that was playing the other day when the fusion girls were mourning the loss of Simone? Something about "Where do I go when it all blows over" or something like that? It sounded so pretty.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

They sure are trying hard to make us think the killer is Zarf. But I still think he's a red herring. I think it'll be somebody you totally wouldn't expect. From what I can tell
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Erin
    is next. And I really don't want to see how
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ryan and Jonathan are going to react when it happens.

Malaria?????? How the heck did he get a malaria relapse?? Or is he full of crap just to get Erica's attention?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2167672;
    From the previews I saw on Soapnet, I think it's Erin next.
    Yup, she's dead as of today's episode. I don't have a clue who's who anymore so I don't know the background on this storyline.

I confess that used to watch this show all the time in the SEVENTIES but I'm only dabbling in it now 'cause I'm home recovering from a little surgery.

Anyway yeah, Erin's gone.

I find Kendall so annoying that I'm hoping she's next, given that the women of Fusion are getting whacked and all.

Still think Zarf is a red herring. Hope Bianca doesn't get killed. I think it has something to do with the woman in Zach's flashbacks. Notice how both death scenes either precede or follow a Zach flashback.

I haven't watched but one episode in the last few weeks. Have they given any explanation as to why Zarf has named himself after the dog in Thundercats??

I'm getting the impression that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the killing is supposed to stop at two. ABCSoapsInDepth didn't give any indication that there will be more than Simone and Erin, but......what kind of serial killer would that be? Heh
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay am I the only one a little put off by Ryan's seemingly indifferent reaction to Erin's death. I mean, at least Jonathan broke down in tears and started to shove people around asking who killed her. Ryan doesn't seem to be showing any emotion at all. And Bianca. Bianca reacted to it more than Ryan did. Even Kendall started crying and throwing things. So was does Ryan seem so indifferent? Maybe he's holding it in until he's alone and then he'll flip out?

+ Reply to Thread