+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 149 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Marian has been a real estate agent for years and years!! Back in the day when she was in the triangle with Liza and Tad.

Wow! Okay. Guess I must've missed that little bit of information.
    ETA: OMG! Simone's dead and there was a ribbon wrapped around her hands that is exactly like the ribbon tied around the glass of the White Rabbit drink at confusion. That drink by the way sounds really yummy! Think I will try it Friday night. Stoli Vanil Vodka, Vanilla liquer, milk and ice (that's one variation) Another one has Amarretto, Coffee liquer, cream (or half and half) and white rum. Can we say "fall on your a**" drunk? That's enough to knock someone out. Anyway, does anyone know who the girl was in Zach's flashback when he saw the ribbon on the drink?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 12-04-2006 at 01:59 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Was it the same girl that he was thinking of in the flashbacks on the deck of his and Kendall's new home? I'm thinking we've got a past that has yet to be divulged. (But my viewing has been really limited lately, so I might have missed the divulgence.)

I believe it's just a SoapNet issue, but their previews ALWAYS give away a major happening approximately a week in the future. They've been running a preview of Simone's death for about that long.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Having read here about Simone's death I was a little confused when I watched 15 or so today and saw her still alive, grouchily telling everyone to go have fun while she cleaned up! Guess I left for work too soon and missed the death!

You didn't miss much. Babe showed up at Fusion and the lights were off and Simone was just laying there on the floor with a flower in her hair and the ribbon wrapped around her neatly placed hands. She looked like she would have looked in a casket. laying nice and straight with her hands placed neatly on her chest. Eerie. We ddn't actually see how it happened.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2166836;
    You didn't miss much. Babe showed up at Fusion and the lights were off and Simone was just laying there on the floor with a flower in her hair and the ribbon wrapped around her neatly placed hands. She looked like she would have looked in a casket. laying nice and straight with her hands placed neatly on her chest. Eerie. We ddn't actually see how it happened.
    No blood? No bulging eyes? What? Poison? weird....

Yeah, no kidding. I know who the other fusion girl is who is going to die but I honestly can't remember. If someone has that copy of SOD that states it, please let me know.

they really killed off Simone? I wonder what kind of storyline is going onw now. and is anyone else a bit weirded by the Transgender person...? Its not so much that they're a transgender as much as ...bad acting...?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2166907;
    Yeah, no kidding. I know who the other fusion girl is who is going to die but I honestly can't remember. If someone has that copy of SOD that states it, please let me know.
    From the previews I saw on Soapnet, I think it's Erin next. And I would hazard a guess that Danielle might be killed too. I like all of them, but no one has given them any story line for a long while. Amanda works for fusion now too, doesn't she?

speaking of Danielle, where did Jack ship Reggie off to? He wasn't even there for Thanksgiving. Is he supposed to be away at college or something?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2166746;
    Wow! Okay. Guess I must've missed that little bit of information.
    ETA: OMG! Simone's dead and there was a ribbon wrapped around her hands that is exactly like the ribbon tied around the glass of the White Rabbit drink at confusion. That drink by the way sounds really yummy! Think I will try it Friday night. Stoli Vanil Vodka, Vanilla liquer, milk and ice (that's one variation) Another one has Amarretto, Coffee liquer, cream (or half and half) and white rum. Can we say "fall on your a**" drunk? That's enough to knock someone out. Anyway, does anyone know who the girl was in Zach's flashback when he saw the ribbon on the drink?
    Yeah, I noticed that too! crazy! Soo who is this lady? Do you think there is any connection between her and Simone's death? Or is this just bringing back memories for Zach from his childhood or something? Very interested. Let me knwo what you find.

And I am so sad about Simone -- who do you think the killer is? I was thinking Zarf but he seems too nice to do this. Umm? predictions?

And PWS, you know that you can check out the AMC podcasts on their site to get a recap on the episode -- you can always watch that to get a better feel for what happened yesterday.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread