+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2141479;
    Today's episode was full of (possibly) unintentionally funny lines. My two favorites:

Babe (to Josh): JR literally flew out of that window. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to....(I missed the rest because I was laughing so hard).

Adam, who is a long-time member of AARP (to Colby): I want to grow old with Krystal.
    I thought that Adam line was funny, too. I said "You already are old, Adam"
    Little spoiler for those who haven't seen clips:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It looks like Madden is still wreaking havoc on PV even from the grave. After Tad and Dixie found out that Emma isn't Kate, it is going to be revealed that Emma is actually Ryan's child. Looks like Madden did the whole stolen embryo thing again?? Stole Ryan's sperm but what would be his reasons for that?
    Also, haven't they been saying forever that Zach is leaving the show? I'm starting to wonder when (if ever) this is actually going to happen?!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2141875;
    I thought that Adam line was funny, too. I said "You already are old, Adam"
    Yeah, my response was "Well, that shouldn't take too long." I love David Canary, but he's old enough to be a father or grandfather to pretty much every leading lady he's ever had on this show.

ITA - they've been teasing that Thorston Kaye will be leaving the show. Enough already. Either get him out of there or give him a storyline!

I was a bit skeptical about the Dixie return, but dammit if they haven't sucked me right back in. Cady and Michael have such great chemistry that I find myself rooting for Tad and Dixie again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by critical
    Yeah, my response was "Well, that shouldn't take too long." I love David Canary, but he's old enough to be a father or grandfather to pretty much every leading lady he's ever had on this show.
    He's also been married to almost every leading lady on the show hasn't he? Also, how did you get the title of writer?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay, I have a small beef with the continuity of the show. The other day, Josh runs around town in his blood stained T-shirt and ends up at Kendell's place. She tells him to clean up and just happens to have jeans and that purplish top that fit him? Come on, Josh & Zack are very different in size. I might have accepted the shirt but the jeans? Then he shows up at the hospital with a leather jacket as well? Where's that come from. Although he was a Doctor, maybe he had a spare set of clothes in the car?

My beef with the show is how the women are dressed. It seems they wear tank tops or sleevless blouses and dresses. :nono I would think it gets cold in November.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, the northeast has been having a very warm fall this year! I saw it was going to be 60+ in NYC today, and Penn. isn't so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2143065;
    Well, the northeast has been having a very warm fall this year! I saw it was going to be 60+ in NYC today, and Penn. isn't so far away.
    OK, well taken PWS, but believe you me, I bet they will be dressing like that comes December and January.

They will be dressing like that in December and January!! But, the men will all be in warm sweaters and blazers .. go figure

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2143140;
    They will be dressing like that in December and January!! But, the men will all be in warm sweaters and blazers .. go figure
    So true!

Yeah, Babe. She showed so much insight into herself yesterday. She was accountable for her actions, which so many people never are.

And Yeah Kendell for backing down (in her own "not backing down" way) and doing the right thing by not letting Babe leave Fusion.

+ Reply to Thread