+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 149 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2118914;
    Yes, he was! I really enjoyed those scenes the other day. I really like how he has stood up for Colby. Their father daughter relationship has really started to develop and I am really liking Colby more and more now -- she has calmed down and she is quite enjoyable. I am also really enjoying Colby and Sydney -- i think I smell a hot couple.

Colby and Sydney as a hot couple?? I hope they don't. At least let them get to be 18 before they start having same sex relationships.

Okay, well they dont have to be having sex to be a hot couple -- i just think Sydney has a new respect for Colby after Adam spoke with him. Sydney really cares for her -- i just see something developing here and I have been really enjoying Colby recently. Glad she calmed down a bit...

And I missed the end of today -- what happened? Did Babe tell JR the truth? I think she must have because I saw the previews for next week and he is talking to her about it...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Babe told him that she made love to Josh. On Monday, he will ask her if she loves Josh. According to SOD
    Click to see Spoiler:
    after hearing the truth, JR goes to Josh's office (or whatever) and helps himself to the minibar. After attempts at calming him by Erica, Bianca, and someone else (not sure who)fail (they block the door), JR decides "Fine, I can't go out the door, I'll use the window" and falls several feet to the ground. Josh is the one that finds him and makes every attempt to save him. By week's end, we still won't know if JR will be okay.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Reality Fanatic
    All hell's going to break loose this week on AMC with the aftermath of JR finding out. He went from being sure Josh was lying to asking Babe and he didn't get the answer he wanted, that's for sure. I'm glad she finally told the truth.

I've read spoilers but yet to find out why Zach doesn't want the house? Anyone know? any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckChick;2105590;
    Question: Why are most of the speculations about Bianca's possible love interest mostly men?

Why can't they give her a female interest & stay true to her character. What I would like to see is a female interested in Bianca and Bianca turning her down to stay true to Maggie.
    You are absolutely right CanuckChick. I'm kind of ashamed of myself for making such an assumption.

I'm surprised nobody has pointed this out, but it now looks to me like Bianca's friendship is going to be with Colby. Was it just me, or did anyone else notice the way Colby was looking her over at BJ's?? My new speculation is that Bianca will be befriend the troubled Colby after seeing how Sean has hurt her. Colby will fall in love with Bianca, but of course Bianca will not share the same feelings for the young girl.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowluver;2129469;
    All hell's going to break loose this week on AMC with the aftermath of JR finding out. He went from being sure Josh was lying to asking Babe and he didn't get the answer he wanted, that's for sure. I'm glad she finally told the truth.

I've read spoilers but yet to find out why Zach doesn't want the house? Anyone know? any ideas?
    Wow, thanks -- I can't wait for today and this week. I am glad that Babe came clean. Yes, it might take a while for JR to forgive her but it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I wonder if this is goign to make JR and Colby closer now? She is going to be even more spoiled -- haha. And what about Josh? Babe is going to remove herself from hanging out with him and he will probably go crazy! I think Babe might have a stalker on her hands...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2128207;
    Okay, well they dont have to be having sex to be a hot couple -- i just think Sydney has a new respect for Colby after Adam spoke with him. Sydney really cares for her -- i just see something developing here and I have been really enjoying Colby recently. Glad she calmed down a bit...
    I think you mean Sean because Sydney is a girl, the neice of Winifred

Today: Jaimie told a shocked Julia that he wants them back together. Babe screamed at Josh that she hates him and he told her that no matter how much she hates him, he refuses to leave her. Tad had a vision of JR as a little boy pretending he can fly and crashing through some glass. Krystal walked in just as Adam finished a call to one of his cronies trying to find a good custody lawyer and she begged him not to stir up trouble for Babe. Julia told Jaimie that it wouldn't work. Jack came right out and asked how far it's gone between Erica and Jeff. Bianca feels guilty for bailing on Maggie when she caught her cheating and Kendall reassured her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Today's episode was full of (possibly) unintentionally funny lines. My two favorites:

Babe (to Josh): JR literally flew out of that window. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to....(I missed the rest because I was laughing so hard).

Adam, who is a long-time member of AARP (to Colby): I want to grow old with Krystal.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Wouldn't it be a trip to see Adam with an "age appropriate" mate? Maybe someone who is actually too old to get pregnant?

+ Reply to Thread