+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 149 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Del? Naaah. And it can't be Sean because aren't they somewhat related? Let's see. Sean is Jack's nephew. Jack is Travis' brother who is Bianca's father. That would make them cousins. Hmm...kissing cousins.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Del? Naaah. And it can't be Sean because aren't they somewhat related? Let's see. Sean is Jack's nephew. Jack is Travis' brother who is Bianca's father. That would make them cousins. Hmm...kissing cousins.
    Wouldn't that actually make them half brother and sister? Travis is Sean's dad too, right?

The other possibility is that Bianca has unrequited feelings for a female on the show. Maybe Erin? Or what about Annie? If Emma is Kate, Bianca may be the one that will mediate between Annie and Dixie. Either of these are very good possibilities, because I imagine Bianca will be spending a lot of time working at the Miranda Center.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2102827;
    Wouldn't that actually make them half brother and sister? Travis is Sean's dad too, right?

The other possibility is that Bianca has unrequited feelings for a female on the show. Maybe Erin? Or what about Annie? If Emma is Kate, Bianca may be the one that will mediate between Annie and Dixie. Either of these are very good possibilities, because I imagine Bianca will be spending a lot of time working at the Miranda Center.
    Maybe you're right about Sean. I thought it was another Montgomery brother that fathered him but maybe I was wrong.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2103899;
    Maybe you're right about Sean. I thought it was another Montgomery brother that fathered him but maybe I was wrong.
    Travis was Sean & Bianca's father. Travis & Barbara had Sean in order to provide their daughter (her name escapes me) with bone marrow.

Question: Why are most of the speculations about Bianca's possible love interest mostly men?

Why can't they give her a female interest & stay true to her character. What I would like to see is a female interested in Bianca and Bianca turning her down to stay true to Maggie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckChick;2105590;
    Question: Why are most of the speculations about Bianca's possible love interest mostly men?

Why can't they give her a female interest & stay true to her character. What I would like to see is a female interested in Bianca and Bianca turning her down to stay true to Maggie.
    I think most of the current female characters are pretty established as straight...but someone could always be bi... and after all, think how Maggie began.

WOW! Did i dream it or was Adam actually almost human towards Sean? Those Carey Women are really taming the Chandler men! I can't remember Adam ever backing down like that! What a great speech he gave to Colby, if only all fathers would impress this on their daughters.

I'm also so proud of Kendel for being so decent towards Dixie and not holding a grudge...much.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Yeah, there seems to some emotional growth going on in the Chandler men, to bad Colby seems to be somewhat immune to it. I do think that Babe and JR getting out of that house (and into their own) is another great step in their growth as well.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fogey
    Babe and KWAK have sucked the life out of the Chandler men, Josh, Jamie, Tad, and David. I wish they would hightail it out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckChick;2115555;
    WOW! Did i dream it or was Adam actually almost human towards Sean? Those Carey Women are really taming the Chandler men! I can't remember Adam ever backing down like that! What a great speech he gave to Colby, if only all fathers would impress this on their daughters.

I'm also so proud of Kendel for being so decent towards Dixie and not holding a grudge...much.
    Yes, he was! I really enjoyed those scenes the other day. I really like how he has stood up for Colby. Their father daughter relationship has really started to develop and I am really liking Colby more and more now -- she has calmed down and she is quite enjoyable. I am also really enjoying Colby and Sydney -- i think I smell a hot couple.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread