+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Recap for yesterday (as much as I can remember) Ryan made Julia realize that Madden preyed on her weakness and made her feel unworthy of being a mother. Kendall told Madden that she wants to give the baby up for adoption and not tell Ryan. Lily is helping Jonathan to convince everyone that he's changed after Kendall made it clear that she doesn't want him anywhere near the baby. Kendall ended up in the hospital chapel crying. That's all I can really remember.
    I had a weird dream last night thanks to my post about the pairings I want to see. I had a dream that I was on AMC and Ryan was telling me that he was tortured because for whatever reason, he couldn't stop thinking about Julia. She was always in his head. Anyway, something happened to Julia and she was in the hospital getting ready for some procedure. Ryan walked in (not realizing that it was Julia) and when he saw that it was her, he started begging her not to die because he loved her. How weird is that????
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the double post. This is the week that Tad will come face to face with Dixie. It's supposed to start in the last 5 minutes of Friday's show and continue on to Monday's show!
    I'm sooooo over AMC's version of "McDreamy" Josh Madden. While he's gorgeous, he's such an a**! The way he treats Julia is deplorable and I almost don't want him to find out that he's a Martin. I mean, how embarassed must Joe be to see his grandson acting the way he does and I know Jeff would be very very disgusted to see how Josh treats women. Particulary Julia and Amanda. I know I know, Amanda sort of deserves it for not turning in her psycho mom but be like Babe and give her another chance. And Julia definitely doesn't deserve the treatment she's been getting and if I were her, I'd spill the beans to Josh about the dispicable things that his "daddy" Greg has been doing.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the triple post but I need to know something. Does anyone know if Minshew (Kendall) is supposed to be leaving AMC? Or is she just in a coma until her new contract starts? They sure are leaning towards her leaving.

Okay. Am I the only one in here who watches AMC anymore? I'm having the same trouble with OLTL

I still watch it when I can catch the marathons on SoapNet or when I have a day off and I'm at home.... but there's always something on at 8pm every night, so I miss it more often than not.

I haven't heard that Alicia Minshew is leaving. I would hope not, as her storyline is one of my favorites. I wouldn't bother with trying to catch it if I didn't care to see scenes with her and Zach.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Frankly, Minshew is my favorite actor on AMC. Without her I'd find the show boring.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Recap for today: They got the baby breathing and Kendall was brought back to her room. Bianca and Zach both tried to get Kendall to wake up but she was fading fast. JR admitted to Erica and Bianca that he is in fact responsible for Kendall being in a coma. Later, David threatened JR and told him that he will win Dixie's love back. He refused to tell JR anything he knows about Kate. Tad and Dixie set fire to several logging cabins in Maine in order to get rescued. Instead of being rescued, however, they got arrested for arson (This could only happen to Tad). Ryan visited his son for the first time. Greg and Josh had a heated discussion during which Greg told Josh that his mother never wanted him to be born. Josh thought he meant his deceased mother and stormed out of Greg's office. Erica stormed in and told Greg off. She was about to storm out when Greg grabbed her arm and injected her with something. Kendall continued to fade. Derek arrested Zach for barricading himself in Kendall's room which in effect prevented her from getting the care that she desperately needed. Whatever Greg injected Erica with knocked her out. As he was laying her on his couch, JR stood outside his door telling Del and Di (who were hired by Aidan to keep an eye on Madden and not let him leave) that he was going to get Greg to tell him where Kate is.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Since she first appeared on AMC I had a huge crush on Cady McClain. I was all about the Tad/Dixie arc. However, I've since grown very tired of Cady/Dixie. Personally I'm sorry she rejoined the show. More importantly I would rather see a Tad/Di arc than one with Tad and Dixie.

Also, for a minute there I thought Kendall was off the show. What really surprised me was, I seriously considered not TiVoing the show if she left. This, after over a quarter century of watching.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I don't know if anyone watched but Alexa Havins (Babe) was on the Season Premiere of Rescue Me last night on FX. She was Dennis Leary's one-night stand. I recognized her face right away and when I checked on the information, I saw her name. WOW! What a change of character for her.

Okay y'all, who do you think buried Greg?? On first sight it looks like something David would do, but my gut is telling me it was the boys, JR and Jamie. There seemed to be a twinge of regret in JR's reaction to Kendall waking up, hence he no longer had "nothing to lose". Not to mention the dirt on their clothes and the fact that since the night Greg dissappeared, Jamie has lost all interest in finding the guy. I don't know how either of them would conjur up the brains to put that plan together though.

Minshew kicked some serious acting butt during that scene where she first saw the baby. I for one cried. I don't think Sarah Michelle Geller could ever have pulled off such a scene (apologies to all Buffy fans). But please tell me they are not keeping the name Spike.

A couple of predictions:

-I don't know why this has not occurred to Ryan, Zach, Erica, Tad, Dixie or Julia, but isn't it very possible that Madden is baby Spike's daddy?

-I will go one step further with the Madden obession with Erica and make a prediction that along with stealing her embryo, he also harvested a bunch of her eggs, and has been impregnating a majority of these women with Greg/Erica hybrids.

-They are setting Jack and Erica up for a major break-up. They are pure milquetoast together right now. They talk to each other like friendly acquaintances. I think Jeff Martin, Actor spoiler alert:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    John James from Dynasty
    , is going to stir a lot of stuff up.

-Okay and what's up with this Spolier??!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Thorsten Kaye is leaving the show!!!
    I am not happy about that one and the thoughts about how TPTB are gonna handle it.

-One more thing, not a prediction... I laughed out loud when Del proudly told Tad, Di and Zach that he blew up the boat. What a tool.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

+ Reply to Thread