+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

FORT Fogey

Re: All My Children

Dixie's blouse looks like it's ripped open with an underwear bustier (sp?) long-length bra thingie underneath totally exposed.

Another video from the set! It looks like it's all come together nicely. Just over a month until the premiere!

Watch All My Children: Opal Gets a House online | Free | Hulu

I totally got goosebumps watching the video. I can't wait!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just saw the first episode of AMC and it was so exciting and emotional--like welcoming a long lost friend back into your life. Because its online, it will be edgier with swearing and more skin, which doesnt bother me.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't seen the first episode yet but I'm looking forward to it! I have to wait until after work to watch it. Can't wait to see David again!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Do we have to pay to watch it? If so how much per episode?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I happened to see this thread. I used to watch AMC, AW, and SB. I used to go to work having set my VCR to record them, then after my day was over I would sometimes grab a beer and head to the bedroom to watch my soaps. I miss them!

Can you really watch online at no charge? I would probably hook up with AMC again to see what's up with Brooke, Opal, and Adam, but I never did like Dixie, lol. I remember when they killed her off or something back in about '93 or so, I was happy!

Is the same girl playing Bianca who was in that role back in the '90's? What about Erika? is she back?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Erica isn't back yet as she's in a summer series on Lifetime, but it's likely that she will be at some point I think.

OK, for the computer illiterate, where do we go to watch this?

Hulu.com. It is free. I think you have to pay for Hulu Plus if you want to watch on ipads and such.

I'm so happy to have AMC back!
    I'll have roast duck with the mango salsa.

Hulu Plus gives you HD and lets you watch on your TV. Hulu.com - which is what AMC and OLTL are on - is free.

I haven't watched yet. My mom is visiting and we've been running around today. I can't wait to watch later!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread