+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She'd been back on the show for a while before it was canceled.
    I guess my memory must be off. I remember she 'died' when she was pregnant with Kathy, and then she came back because David was takingcare of her and then the serial killer got her with the pancakes that were meant for Babe. and she came back again. But I thought they had killed her off one more time

This makes me ridiculously happy. The cast made a Harlem Shake video: All My Children do the Harlem Shake, presented by The Online Network - YouTube

Darnell Williams has got some moves!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

This makes me ridiculously happy. The cast made a Harlem Shake video: All My Children do the Harlem Shake, presented by The Online Network - YouTube

Darnell Williams has got some moves!
    Jill Larson ain't no slouch, either!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Jill Larson ain't no slouch, either!
    Jill is sooooo white!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

We have a premiere date! According to the AMC FB page, the new AMC will premiere on April 29th at 12 PM on iTunes and free on Hulu.

ETA: The new cast photo:
    http://rogernewcomb.com/amc-cast-photo.jpg
    There are definitely some recasts and probably some SORAS'ed kids, but so many old favorites.
    Last edited by Critical; 03-11-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Is that supposed to be Joe Martin with some woman's hand in his crotch? Yikes! Jill Larson looks great in the picture, speaking of her.

FORT Fogey

We have a premiere date! According to the AMC FB page, the new AMC will premiere on April 29th at 12 PM on iTunes and free on Hulu.

ETA: The new cast photo:
    http://rogernewcomb.com/amc-cast-photo.jpg
    There are definitely some recasts and probably some SORAS'ed kids, but so many old favorites.
    I recognize 10 or 11 people, and why is Dixie dressed like a slut?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Is that supposed to be Joe Martin with some woman's hand in his crotch? Yikes! Jill Larson looks great in the picture, speaking of her.
    If you look closely, it's HIS hand - his wrist is covered by her sleeve. Her hand is on her own leg. That's actually Francesca James, who played Kitty/Kelly on the show MANY years ago. She won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress in 1980. She's also been exec producer and director for AMC.

Here's the list of characters:
    Julia Barr as Brooke English
    Ryan Bittle as JR Chandler
    David Canary as Adam Chandler
    Lindsay Hartley as Cara Martin
    Vincent Irizarry as Dr. David Hayward
    Francesca James as Evelyn Johnson
    Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater
    Jordan Lane Price as Celia Fitzgerald
    Jill Larson as Opal Cortlandt
    Ray MacDonnell as Dr. Joe Martin
    Cady McClain as Dixie Cooney
    Debbi Morgan as Dr. Angela Hubbard
    Eric Nelson as AJ Chandler
    Eden Riegel as Bianca Montgomery
    Heather Roop as Jane McIntyre
    Sal Stowers as Cassandra Foster
    Denyse Tontz as Miranda Montgomery
    Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin Castillo
    Darnell Williams as Jesse Hubbard
    Robert (Rob) Scott Wilson as Pete “Petey” Cortlandt

So, some new characters, some SORAS'ed kids and lots of old friends. I'm guessing that the young girl in the white dress sitting atop the ladder (?) in the back is the new Miranda.

They've never known how to dress Dixie. She was like 25 and working at the hospital and they dressed her like a 70-year old widow in Boca. I don't think she's dressed like a slut in that pic. She's pretty covered up. Knee-length skirt, and very little cleavage. At least they're dressing her like a young, sexy woman instead of a matron or a country bumpkin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oops! Sorry Dr. Joe!

I do remember Kitty and her twin. I still see her "husband" on the show on lots of shows, usually playing businessmen.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh, so happy about this. Now if they could just bring back other defunct soaps like Another World, Santa Barbara et al., via this format, I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread