+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Good call on Dell stuffing Tad in the crypt! When I saw the sleeves yesterday, it looked like a suit. I was wrong. I don't think he's the one who killed Madden, though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Darn, I forgot you all see the show before we do on the West Coast. I should have waited until after the show aired here to follow the email link. Oh well, I was pretty sure it was Dell any way.

Am I the only one getting sick and tired of Zack's 'quiet man' thing? They better have concocted a darn good reason for him to carry it this far. Something like... he knows who did it and he can't say anything to Kendall because it would destroy her. Or... he 'suspects', with what he considers good cause, someone like Erica.

And, PLEASE, make the actress playing Colby watch the Sweet Sixteen series on MTV. She has absolutely no idea how to play that character.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Am I the only one getting sick and tired of Zack's 'quiet man' thing? They better have concocted a darn good reason for him to carry it this far. Something like... he knows who did it and he can't say anything to Kendall because it would destroy her. Or... he 'suspects', with what he considers good cause, someone like Erica.
    I am. Telling Kendall to just trust him is ridiculous. She of all people deserves to hear the truth from him. I liked him much better as Ian Thornhart on Port Charles.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I am. Telling Kendall to just trust him is ridiculous. She of all people deserves to hear the truth from him. I liked him much better as Ian Thornhart on Port Charles.
    Heck, I liked him better on One Life To Live.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

As I watch Josh work frantically on the coffin I realize the last person I'd expect to have buried Greg is, in fact, Josh.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

well this was quite a suprise...Josh is the killer??? in a way, not so suprising...but eh...

Sorry! The 'Josh as kidnapper' theory is just that, a theory. I was responding to an earlier post that quoted Josh as saying it's someone we don't think it is.

I never expected this Madden murder to get so complicated! Tad is obviously telling the truth, or at least what he thinks is the truth. JR has sworn on the life of his son numerous times that it wasn't him, so I have to believe that, but what were Jamie and JR doing that night? My gut feeling has always been that it was Jamie, but if Josh said on ABC Soaps Revealed that the murderer is someone unexpected, than would it still be him? That makes it even less likely that it is David. I agree, NilesGirl, that Stuart would be the most surprising, but that man doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He could never do that to another living soul.

We KNOW it was not Jonathan, Aidan, Jack or Reggie (all in NY with Lily), Kendall (in a coma), Babe (who found the CD and thought for sure it was JR), Ryan (at Kendall's bedside), Erica (who was drugged the entire night) OMG!!! Of course!!! Erica must have been the body that Tad saw Zach and Dixie with! Zach and Dixie obvioiusly know who did it and they are protecting that person. It just has to be Jamie. My second guess is Del and Di. If they put it on Terry, that will be so lame. After all these months of speculation, it better be someone good.

Okay, what is up with Josh and the coffin? Why do Monday's scenes show Babe covering it with Josh inside? I guess he wants to know what it feels like?? Personally, I can't stand him and his bad teeth.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I know! It was BIANCA!!! LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Erica must have been the body that Tad saw Zach and Dixie with! Zach and Dixie obvioiusly know who did it and they are protecting that person.
    When I first saw Erica on the park bench I thought she may have had something to do with Greg's disappearance, and had drugged herself for an alibi. I like your idea better. That fits my theory that Zach knows who did it and doesn't want to tell Kendall because he's covering for the real kidnapper.

If it is Jaime (and I said in a previous post I thought the speech pattern was perfect for Jaime) then he'd keep quiet for Dixie's sake. Particularly if Dixie thinks JR helped Jaime. To my recollection JR has never denied burying Greg. He's just denied killing him. Regardless, Jaime is big enough to have done it himself and used his brother for an alibi.

The problem with all of our theories so far is, who's trying to frame Zach and Dixie? The only person I can think of who would not want Jaime to take the fall, and yet doesn't have any real allegiance to Zach and Dixie is... Dr. Jeff Martin! (and maybe Brooke )

+ Reply to Thread