+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    I have thought that too Rockytop Chick, I think that person is Simone if my eyes serve me right.

I'm going to have to look at that now. I thought her compexion was too fair to be Simone.

I'm confused! Jonathan and Sean keep calling themselves family. How are they family? Sean's a Montgomery. Jonathan's a Lavery. Jack forced Lily and Jonathan to split up so Lily's not Jonathan's wife anymore. So how are they related?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I haven't noticed them calling each other family, but I don't think the annulment is complete. Technically Jonathan and Lily are still married

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I haven't noticed them calling each other family, but I don't think the annulment is complete. Technically Jonathan and Lily are still married
    On Wednesday's show, when Jonathon caught Sean & friends with the fake IDs @ Confusion, Sean asked Jonathon to cut him a break since they were family. Later when the 2 were talking at the bar, Sean pulled the family card again & Jonathon wittily responded somethng like "Ya, you're my long lost 27 yr old cousin Mario"

Sean was referring to them as family since the annulment hasn't become official yet which makes them cousins-in-law.

Anyone watching SoapNet Reveals right now? Eden Riguel and Cady McClain were just on -- they were great. But Josh said that we were going to find out who the killer of Madden is but it is someone we do not think it is...I am racking my brain and I cant think of who it would be. Does that mean that Zach and Dixie are out of the picture?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

My money is still on the quiet Stewart. I wonder if that's the suited man who pulled Tad out of the crypt today. LOL I'll die if I'm right.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I know this is out there but my quess is Terry who killed Dr. Madden.

Actually, that can't be. The person who buried him did it to get the truth from him about where Kate is. Now, Terry would have no reason to want to know that so I honestly can't see it being him. As far as I've seen, there are only a handful of male characters who ALWAYS wear suits (I've never seen them wear anything but suits). Adam (and he was home trying to control his spoiled b**** daughter), David Hayward (unless he's wearing his doctor garb, he's always in a suit), Zach (he was busy trying to talk Kendall out of a divorce) and Tad. Now, it really could've been Stuart (I've seen him in suits, too. Especially when he's been pretending to be Adam). If it was David, Tad wouldn't have been so surprised when he got pulled out and saw the man who put him there. David's capable of anything so Tad wouldn't have been shocked to find out that David was behind it. WAIT! 2 questions: Where was Aiden when Tad was in the crypt about to get out? And has he ever worn a suit? Jeff Martin, maybe? Or Jack? Naaah. I can't see Jack doing something like that.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    My money is still on the quiet Stewart. I wonder if that's the suited man who pulled Tad out of the crypt today. LOL I'll die if I'm right.
    More likely it is Dell who put Tad in the crypt. He probably did it to 'save' his sister.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Terry is the adopting father of Dixie and Tad's daughter Kate. Perhaps he suspected it and was trying to confirm. I think Terry is unlikely, but they're trying to pin everything else on him so it may be that he did this too.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread