+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

This move to CAlifornia could finish the show off entirely! I guess since the writing and s/l didnt do the job, they figure this move will.

Premium Member

Ugh more bad news AMC fans, Rebecca Budig is returning as Greenlee Smythe, damn that motorcycle didn't kill her.

Someone in production must think very highly of Miss Budig, to allow her to leave and come back, is it twice now? I remember when Erica and Tad left to pursue bigger things--and came back.

This show kills me. You have half the town running around doing illegal things to prove that Annie is guilty of a murder. These same idiots all came to a house on the same night armed with guns and ready to kill. Annie is the one taking the heat and she is probably not even the killer.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

who frikin killed stewart?

I am so tired of this

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3735681;
    who frikin killed stewart?

I am so tired of this
    On Friday's show it was revealed that Adam killed Stuart.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3735687;
    On Friday's show it was revealed that Adam killed Stuart.
    You know, when I read somewhere that the actor who plays/ed Adam/Stewart didn't want to make the move to CA (and given his age and is long career and at the top of his soap for many years so decent pay, so retirement an option) I thought it would make sense that Adam would be the villian. But why? Other than an accident I can't imagine Adam killing Stewart. Stewart annoyed him now and then, but clearly Adam cared for Stewart.
    So what reason did they give? Will they now have Adam kill himself in grief?

Premium Member

Adam was drugged (he blocked it out), I personally think he thought he was seeing himself and from what I remember from that show, he said "I need to pay for my sins" before the shot was fired.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3735769;
    Adam was drugged (he blocked it out), I personally think he thought he was seeing himself and from what I remember from that show, he said "I need to pay for my sins" before the shot was fired.
    OK, that makes sense... and maybe now he will try to pay for his sins again, thereby ending that character.

For the show's 40th anniversary, they're bringing back lots of former cast members, including
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Julia Barr (Brooke), Eva LaRue (Maria), Levin Rambin (Lily), Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, Laurence Lau (Greg - ), Eden Riegel (Bianca) and Taylor Miller (Nina - another ) .

The episode is set to air on January 5th.

You know, if some of those characters stayed in town, I;d definitely be more interested in the show. It's been a total snoozefest lately.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread