+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

  1. #1211
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: All My Children

    omg, another baby stealing story...it took forever to resolve Babe and Bianca...I wonder how long it will take Amanda and Randi to go over theres i hope not longer it takes to find out who Stuarts killer is, though I think they're prolonging that to help explain some characters leave? I hear that AMC is moving to California with or without their stars, so alot of the New York based people might not make the move...on the other side, Bianca/Greenlee might come back since Eden and Rebecca are in California...

  2. #1212
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,626

    Re: All My Children

    Re: the show's move to LA, the article I read indicated that the actors and all other staff had until Labor Day to decide if they wanted to make the move. Of course, if an actor is on contract, they have to fulfill that contract, regardless. I'd love to see Eden back on the show, although I can take or leave Rebecca. Not that I don't like her, I'm just not a fan of Greenlee any more.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  3. #1213
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3669256;
    Re: the show's move to LA, the article I read indicated that the actors and all other staff had until Labor Day to decide if they wanted to make the move. Of course, if an actor is on contract, they have to fulfill that contract, regardless. I'd love to see Eden back on the show, although I can take or leave Rebecca. Not that I don't like her, I'm just not a fan of Greenlee any more.
    another person that can't stand Greenlee, I am hoping the last we see of her was the going over the cliff in the wedding dress. Still laughing over that exit.

  4. #1214
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,626

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3669323;
    another person that can't stand Greenlee, I am hoping the last we see of her was the going over the cliff in the wedding dress. Still laughing over that exit.
    Seriously! Every time I saw the commercial with her going over the cliff, I got a fit of the giggles. Best exit ever!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  5. #1215
    Miss Jackson Fan MICHEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    810

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3669017;
    omg, another baby stealing story...it took forever to resolve Babe and Bianca...I wonder how long it will take Amanda and Randi to go over theres i hope not longer it takes to find out who Stuarts killer is, though I think they're prolonging that to help explain some characters leave? I hear that AMC is moving to California with or without their stars, so alot of the New York based people might not make the move...on the other side, Bianca/Greenlee might come back since Eden and Rebecca are in California...
    I completely agree, there's something about AMC that prolonggggggggggs a storyline . I'm so relieved when they finally let the storyline end!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

    "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

  6. #1216
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: All My Children

    Omg why must all of Pine Valley help Amanda get out of her problems with David. I mean really Amanda is the one who laid down with David and woke up pregnant. why must everyone else now catch fleas because of it?

    I love all the discussion of how evil David is among a covenant of liars, babynappers,murderers and unfit mothers.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. #1217
    kissin cousins Sherri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    309

    Re: All My Children

    So is there any chance that the baby isn't David's? For some reason, I got a feeling that yesterday they were leading into a JR baby daddy kind of scenario.

  8. #1218
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: All My Children

    Three people have been confirmed to not make the move to LA...

    Click to see Spoiler:
    No surprise here, but Aiden and Taylor are off, both of their characters are expendable and they were both not asked to make the move to LA and were basically fired. On bigger news, Zach(forget his real name) will not be moving, it is possible that his character will be killed off because he did not choose to make the move.

  9. #1219
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3719757;
    Three people have been confirmed to not make the move to LA...

    Click to see Spoiler:
    No surprise here, but Aiden and Taylor are off, both of their characters are expendable and they were both not asked to make the move to LA and were basically fired. On bigger news, Zach(forget his real name) will not be moving, it is possible that his character will be killed off because he did not choose to make the move.
    Maybe Zack is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the real killer of stewart
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #1220
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,626

    Re: All My Children

    The other cast member I read about who is not going to LA is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the girl who plays Colby. No big loss, since I can't even remember her name! I don't care what they do with Zach. He's never been one of my favorites. I'd love to see Thorsten move back over to OLTL, so they can reunite Patrick and Marty, since it sounds like they're re-pairing John and Natalie.


    I'm interested to see which former cast members will be coming back. I've read that Eden Riegel isn't interested in being on the show full time, but Rebecca Buddig might be. If she comes back, they'll probably show flashbacks of Greenlee clinging to a cliff in that giant, poufy wedding dress as the motorcycle plunges into the river below!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.