+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Me, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3459461;
    Darn it! 4 months of speculating and guessing and finger pointing before we find out who it is?!
    If you've been watching AMC for a while, you know how they can drag out "mystery" story lines for what seems like forever. Remember how long it took for the Miranda reveal (for Bianca to find out the baby was hers)? Given stories like that, I guess 4 months seems like not so much! They used to take so long to reveal the truth about whatever it was that I no longer cared anymore.

David is the largest tool in the shed. He is upset that Adam is alive to ruin more lives? Honey what exactly would you call what you have been doing for years? My goodness poisoning people, attempted murder amongst other things. Pine Valley is the hypocrite capital of the universe. Tad & Zack Kill people without losing a night of sleep have the nerve to think Adam is so bad. I don't know who killed Dixie, I wish I did know so I could thank them. I highly doubt it was Adam to easy.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I love David and it was typical of him to be mad that Adam was alive. I believe Zack had pretty much the same reaction.

What is it with David and his obsession with red-heads? Dixie then Krystal now Liza? Geez. Hey, Hayward, do Pine Valley a great service and overdose on your own poisons that you gave to Krystal and Adam.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I am so over Zack and Kendall. The two of them claim to love each other, yet the first chance they get they knock boots with the first available body. can someone stick a pin and bloated tad aka Joe buttafucco now please.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I beg you AMC PLEASE solve Stuart's murder already PLEASE! This is dragging on way to long now, It's the same with Annie, Kendall, Zac. Erica, Ryan, and Adam. Please AMC writers, solve Stuart's murder already.

I am a teacher and usually love catching up summers, but I have not been watching...it is just too stupid and drug out

I haven't watch this show since early June when analog tv changed to digital (watched it at work on my lunch hour), guess I haven't missed a thing. Only watched it twice since June.

Anyone else just not care who killed Stuart? I'm over this whole storyline. The only people I'm interested in right now are Tad and Taylor. So much for those thrilling summer storylines
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread